Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) (Page 22)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Naz - that's perfect cuz by rose lunch segment, Anandi is fine except for Jalebi.  So, J may just remain behind the trees...and A will think its her vehem and work even harder to connect with Shiv and Shekhars.ROFL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 05 September 2012 at 1:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalMalika

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

LOL, Jags has indeed lost it. Yelling to himself on the street. And he still has that weird sense of entitlement... "Khud ka hospital hai mera!" (arre, kahan, bhai!?). I want to say "bechara", but then I also agree with Anjana that every time I think about all the horrible stuff he did to Anandi, I think he deserves way worse! Besides, the "bechara" shabd is kinda reserved for our Shivu Embarrassed LOL
Loved the Shekhars' cooking scene, by the way. Men shelling peas! Not something Anandi's ever come across in the Singh household. How she adapts to her new life after marriage is going to be really interesting...

Hey Naz Aww your using Sig I createdEmbarrassed 

Lol i laughed at that line about Jagya having his own hospital 

I agree with you Anandi's going to have a culture shock when shes married can't wait for ANSH Marriage 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujal

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

It wud be soo awesome if...

Shiv comes to pick up Anandi and just when they are seated in the jeep...Out comes Jagya and falls at Anandi's feet...

And Anandi is all scared at first and then goes - Jagya tum...Yaha kya kar rahe ho..

Bhikari goes on with his usual rant of another chance and Shiv-Anandi look at each other like "Omg...What a douche bag this guy is"...Hahaha..

And then Shiv forcibly separates Bhikari away and asks him to not trouble HIS FIANCE...And off they go !!Embarrassed

Edited by togepe30 - 05 September 2012 at 1:08am

lavySiriuslySujal

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Naz - don't give the Shekhars too much credit... they were just shelling for show!  And Shiv was NOTROFLROFLROFL  He was making muh why they are shelling peas until he learnt his honewali was coming for lunchEvil Smile

Hahaha, I know!!! I wanted Daddu to tell him, "Jawan! Get down here and shell peas with us!" LOL But then I guess he's allergic, so he's exempt. xD Par agli baar he definitely needs to sit down with them and peel potatoes or whatever it is they do. There is a Swahili song about peeling potatoes which you might like, Anj... it's in my head now xD YouTube 'Chonga Viazi' if you can! LOL

AnjanaYYZ

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UrshP

Hey Naz Aww your using Sig I createdEmbarrassed 

Lol i laughed at that line about Jagya having his own hospital 

I agree with you Anandi's going to have a culture shock when shes married can't wait for ANSH Marriage 
Haha, yes, 'culture shock' is a good way to describe it! xD

And yes!!! Was waiting to catch you online so I could congratulate and thank you Big smile Embarrassed It was love at first sight for me and that siggy - excellent job Clap I was shocked no-one else had bagged it yet! One of my favourite songs in the world too Smile

-Ursh-

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
@Naz, Awww thanks a lot...Going to make Avi's too Still learning!

Lets see what happens waiting for tomorrows episode..

SiriuslySujal

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Naz - hahahaha I will check out the swahili potato peeling song another time... now I ve to prep for courtDead  

Shiv is too nazook to peel btw...he will probably accidentally stab himself and make faces cuz he got a boobooEvil Smile

SiriuslySujaladi2512

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Yes, do learn to make avis too! There's a significant dearth of them in the Creations thread... way more siggies than avis there. I would love to learn to make stuff, but photo editing software confuses the heck out of me... think I will stick to writing (and possibly VMs)! Smile

Today's episode should be good... hopefully we will get some AnSh!!!! If not today, then definitely tomorrow... Yay!!! Looking forward to seeing them alone together after the looong gap we've had Big smile

-Ursh-

Go to top