Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) (Page 17)

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Ah hey Anjana thanks caught up the episodes Loved them Both I loved Shiv But I thiink JAgya was amazing In his acting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_princessAnjanaYYZ

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by UrshP

Hey! there I can't understand what you wrote can you write that in English? would like to see what you wrote

I think she is saying: Shiv came to see of Anandi with loads of love and Jugya is in the tree watching with his torn clothes.

Its about the new promo... wishing Nipun had uploaded it. *sigh*

omg kahan hain new promo am so sad yeh colors wale mere jaan ke dushman they have changed the timings of my fav serials repeat Ouch BV n MB ab main kya karun Cry

waise agar yeh new promo hain then y jug is sitting on tree ghar mein ghusne nahin milla kya  poor jug betaal ban gaya ROFLROFL  i cant believe ek doc ka aisa halat my mom says take lessons frm jug mistakes LOL

tv_princessAnjanaYYZ

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
i saw this promo at ---anandi and shivraj " Ermmsite on fb many times --- iconclude that anandi didn't sense jagyaErmm but she saw him on the mirror of carErmm which is at middle to see back vehicles and anandi is not coming out of circuit house but Wackoshe is coming out of a school good one  ,,over voice says "sab mujse nafrat kaartey hai lekin ab bhi koi hai jo mujhey samajta hai -- woh ahi anandi ,mein anandi ke paas jaonga ,then there is voice kyun nahi jagay yeh samajta ki koi apna apna na rha" what does it mean Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_princess

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
I suspect Shiv lied about the pea allergy... I am allergic to stuff, but I also use "allergy" hyperbole excuse to not eat stuff I don't likeROFLROFL

Me thinks Shiv is ALLERGIC to NEEDLES an PEASWink... he just doesn't like em.   Big Baby!  

Bechari Anandi... she got rid of one nakchadda pagal parmeshwar and is about to get stuck with a nautanki picky pati who does nakde about foodAngry

(IPoor Anandi - she got rid of one upity crazy selfish hubby and is about to get stuck with a dramadoing picky hubbby who is fussy about foodAngry)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Malikatv_princessmilindroseadi2512itsRitzi

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindrose

i saw this promo at ---anandi and shivraj " Ermmsite on fb many times --- iconclude that anandi didn't sense jagyaErmm but she saw him on the mirror of carErmm which is at middle to see back vehicles and anandi is not coming out of circuit house but Wackoshe is coming out of a school good one  ,,over voice says "sab mujse nafrat kaartey hai lekin ab bhi koi hai jo mujhey samajta hai -- woh ahi anandi ,mein anandi ke paas jaonga ,then there is voice kyun nahi jagay yeh samajta ki koi apna apna na rha" what does it mean Ermm

jagya still believes that anandi will let him enter haveli n convince others also bt he z nt aware that apna (anandi) bhi uski ni rahi..she  has now move forward in life..i guess she wont support him frm this voice over..
milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtbmua_balika-vadhu-promo-720p-5th-september-2012-video-watch-online-hd_shortfilms----- new promo address 

Edited by milindrose - 04 September 2012 at 11:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_princess

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

guys this weeek trp is 5.5..wow!! its too gud na..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

the_RijAnjanaYYZitsRitzi

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Milindrose - it means that Jugya is not understanding that the people he considered his "own" like Anandi are no longer his "own"...as in A will hopefully kick his backside to the curb as well.

Ritzi - yeh Ghadesar to fulto pagalagiya lagta...he's stalking in padhe kapdeROFLROFL  No idea what happened to his pride & ego... soon he will sach mein be ghanta at temple with bheek ke katora!

lavyitsRitzi

Go to top