AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) - Page 119

Posted: 11 years ago
Sou - Rly glad to know your reports are normal๐Ÿ˜Š...now take proper care of urself okie๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Get well soon.
Originally posted by dixie123

Sou: Congrats for not having Dengue !!! Sirf viral ?

Nipun has not posted the link I think... Where did you all see ?
the reports?? ๐Ÿคฃ
Ayushi - its been so long...where have u been?Good to see u back๐Ÿค—

Dixie - U ought to watch the segments...specially the sbs one ...it was a riot both Sid's teasing and shiv's scare๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
Jump to the new one guys 150 pages completed
Yippeee AT khatam. Next pe ja sakate hai kya?? It still has "Donot post" tag๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by Malika

Ayushi - its been so long...where have u been?Good to see u back๐Ÿค—

Dixie - U ought to watch the segments...specially the sbs one ...it was a riot both Sid's teasing and shiv's scare๐Ÿ˜†
NO internet connection during exams dear... and yeah i feel good to be back tooo ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by ayushi.luvsid

NO internet connection during exams dear... and yeah i feel good to be back tooo ๐Ÿค—

Glad u are back dear...AnSh are on an all time high Prats confirmed ...the love story will start soon from both the sides.
Originally posted by GoldenDew

hey Naz ๐Ÿค— Birthday waala day kaisa tha???? hope u r enjoying u r day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

care to explain what u noticed.. coz mujhe toh alag sa kuch dikha hi nahin lolzzz and I am wondering ke what u guys have seen and I didn't ๐Ÿ˜†

Birthday's been boring so far... just work! Off home now to watch BV ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I just noticed that Sid had his arm around Prats and it was cute ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I dunno, it just looked like they were really comfortable with being cosy with each other ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

did you notice the way sid was almost hugging prats... 

and then he was like pulling Prats towards him lol... ( thats what it seemed to me)

Shanky was maintaining his distance ROFL ...

Sids arms wer e around prats and he was talking to shanky as if shooing him off ROFLLL LOVEDDD IT 

I also thought so, but thought I had become so despo for SidYusha that I was hallucinating!

I have not seen a guy uglier than Jagdish...
He has an ugly, big nose...and in my life I have not seen a man with bigger ears ๐Ÿ˜• 
He has huge ears like an elephant ๐Ÿ˜†