Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) (Page 128)

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Sou...y didnt anandi recall her bitter moments...y only happy one..thats the discussion...
Well in my pov..human emotions r too complex..i have experienced similar type of thing..not love related matter though lol...but i cant get y so...i cant get my emotions...lol...anandi toh ek balika vadhu hai...hmmm...
Wse v i never hard any prob with her fb...baas i am more worried abt jag effect on ansh due to his illness...
dont worry use hospital ansh scene dikhane ke liye lekar ja rahe hai.. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MythicalMothkhusi_*

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

[
But Jagya is as important to the story as Ansh.. then why do u think he'll vanish into the thin air???

Haan, but we need some time to drool over AnSh... 
SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
@Sou: Thanks for the wishes! And glad your reports are clear!!! Also, I totally agree... Jags was having the vast majority of yesterday's flashbacks... so I don't get why people are still blaming Anandi Confused

@Gina: Yeah, I have a similar mental image of the BV CVs in a room rubbing their hands together in glee at all our squirming and speculating... LOL

MythicalMothVerboseG

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Prati...tujhe badi possesive hogayee..casanova bola toh...oye i called sou's lil angle..casanova..o told dixie...casanva not a bad word...dont ask me y...coz jo cheez shiv ka saath juda ho...that is good...lol
*blush*

MythicalMothDon_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Prati...tujhe badi possesive hogayee..casanova bola toh...oye i called sou's lil angle..casanova..o told dixie...casanva not a bad word...dont ask me y...coz jo cheez shiv ka saath juda ho...that is good...lol
*blush*

mai possessive haila kab ShockedLOL
MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Sou...y didnt anandi recall her bitter moments...y only happy one..thats the discussion...
Well in my pov..human emotions r too complex..i have experienced similar type of thing..not love related matter though lol...but i cant get y so...i cant get my emotions...lol...anandi toh ek balika vadhu hai...hmmm...
Wse v i never hard any prob with her fb...baas i am more worried abt jag effect on ansh due to his illness...

She didn't recollect bitter moments coz she doesn't have any bitter memories given by Shiv which will wake up the one's which r given by Jagya.. see she doesn't even bother to remember Jagya on her free will.. if and when she's in a similar situation to the happy moments spent with Jagya that she recollects them.. so the day Shiv will emotionally abuse her the way Jagya did.. she'll recollect the bitter memories similar to that situation too.. as of now Jagat doesn't figure in her life consciously and sub-consciously Shiv and the happiness he's getting to her life is making her remember her happiness of the past. I don't know how much sense I made with this.. but that is what I believe LOL bottom line is that though she's remembering moments spent with Jagya in the past.. every thing now revolves around Shiv at the moment for her.. its all coz of Shiv.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*AnjanaYYZ-Ursh-VerboseG

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UrshP

Hey Guys wanted your Opinion on something?

Should I bother to make any more Ansh Engagment Sigs...I think there are so many Already? I am going to make on other Scenes of them.

Sou! I'm glad your Reports are Clear!

I think u should make the siggies yaar..

I am glad they r clear too Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ursh-

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Toh tu kya bol rahi thi last page pe anandi angle...mera post quote karke...i though shiv n sou's lil angle ko casanova bola toh tu possrsive hogayee...rofl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvil

Go to top