Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) (Page 127)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 26008

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Sou...thank god u r fine...now just take care...
Ur lil casanova must be happy with his mommy dearest lol

ish promo team ka kuchh karo yaar...n editor ka v bv ka...so annoying...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pussycat-Goldendew-

-Goldendew- IF-Stunnerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Joined: 22 November 2007
Posts: 26342

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Btw why r everyone cursing Anandi for having Flashbacks??? in yesterday's episode it was Jaggu Ghanta who was having FB's and NOT Anandi.. there was only one recollection from her side and that was during Jalebi scene and that too coz she has been put into a situation where she has a memory of ghanta with something similar to what she was going through at that particular moment.. other than that I didn't find any reason to blame Anandi yesterday.. in fact even after hearing jaggu calling out her name she moved on with Shiv and even smiled at him.. so what wrong did she do??? am I watching the same show as everyone else???? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ-Ursh-

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Joined: 28 June 2012
Posts: 29814

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Btw why r everyone cursing Anandi for having Flashbacks??? in yesterday's episode it was Jaggu Ghanta who was having FB's and NOT Anandi.. there was only one recollection from her side and that was during Jalebi scene and that too coz she has been put into a situation where she has a memory of ghanta with something similar to what she was going through at that particular moment.. other than that I didn't find any reason to blame Anandi yesterday.. in fact even after hearing jaggu calling out her name she moved on with Shiv and even smiled at him.. so what wrong did she do??? am I watching the same show as everyone else???? Confused

Actually, every body is hoping that Jagya would just drop dead, so we wouldn't have to cope with his interfering in the few AnSh scenes we are doled out... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaAnjanaYYZ

-Goldendew- IF-Stunnerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Joined: 22 November 2007
Posts: 26342

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Sou...thank god u r fine...now just take care...
Ur lil casanova must be happy with his mommy dearest lol

ish promo team ka kuchh karo yaar...n editor ka v bv ka...so annoying...


Khushi Hug even I am relieved that all my reports r normal *phew* but still I can't allow my son anywhere near me Cry coz I have viral fever.. Doc feels I should be alright by Sunday Tongue just have to be careful around my son till then.. and yup I've been ordered loads of rest LOL which I am sure not gonna do LOL

I am seriously contemplating an editors job in BV team LOL that way at least I can make Anshians happy WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*AnjanaYYZ

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 26008

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Sou...y didnt anandi recall her bitter moments...y only happy one..thats the discussion...
Well in my pov..human emotions r too complex..i have experienced similar type of thing..not love related matter though lol...but i cant get y so...i cant get my emotions...lol...anandi toh ek balika vadhu hai...hmmm...
Wse v i never hard any prob with her fb...baas i am more worried abt jag effect on ansh due to his illness...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Goldendew-AnjanaYYZDon_theEvil

-Goldendew- IF-Stunnerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Joined: 22 November 2007
Posts: 26342

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GinaMalkani

Actually, every body is hoping that Jagya would just drop dead, so we wouldn't have to cope with his interfering in the few AnSh scenes we are doled out... 

But Jagya is as important to the story as Ansh.. then why do u think he'll vanish into the thin air???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 27006

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Hey Guys wanted your Opinion on something?

Should I bother to make any more Ansh Engagment Sigs...I think there are so many Already? I am going to make on other Scenes of them.

Sou! I'm glad your Reports are Clear!


Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 31765

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Sou...thank god u r fine...now just take care...
Ur lil casanova must be happy with his mommy dearest lol

ish promo team ka kuchh karo yaar...n editor ka v bv ka...so annoying...

agree yaar achnak se ye singnal  kaha se aagaye... jaha dekho anandi signal pakdne lagi hai.. ROFL. yaha meri kabin mai mobile ka network nahi pakdate aur iska jaghead ka single activate ho jata hai.Shocked ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Where r u AnSh Fans????

Author: AkDha_Fanatic   Replies: 8   Views: 3990

AkDha_Fanatic 8 3990 10 November 2011 at 9:48am by anshansh
will anandi start her samaj seva again ?

Author: anshansh   Replies: 0   Views: 511

anshansh 0 511 03 October 2011 at 11:05am by anshansh
Get trained to start a craft centre, Anandi

Author: sreevask   Replies: 2   Views: 710

sreevask 2 710 21 September 2011 at 1:06am by sreevask
Rocking start!

2

Author: KamalikaG   Replies: 15   Views: 2184

KamalikaG 15 2184 29 July 2011 at 11:22am by trendzy
serials do reflect real lifes feelings

Author: poongo88   Replies: 1   Views: 817

poongo88 1 817 29 April 2011 at 2:33pm by serialjunkie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index