Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) (Page 126)

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

Thank you! And of course you can call me that Smile Can I call you Gina, or is that not your name? (can't trust usernames... e.g. my name is not Sujal as many people think xD)

Yes, I've been trying to figure out all these clothes changes! At lunch, she's wearing red/pink... in the precap she's wearing pink and yellow... and in the promo she is wearing yellow and dark green! So I am really confused as to when and in what order stuff is going to happen!

Yes, I am Gina. And I did make the "Sujal" mistake too Big smile

Am now wondering how to change my username to not make it so obvious... I registered without much info on how forums work, and now am not too keen on every Tom, Dick, and Harry (especially JaaN fans knowing my name ;-). Do you know how to change my username on this forum?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujal

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzy09

Happy Birthday Naz...Hope you have a great day and we get a super BV update

after reading about HT news here on this thread...I am at peace

i have convinced myself that yesterday Jad called out "Anandi" faintly and that is what she heard and it was no 6th sense...checked all replays

Anjy pointed out that song was from Jagya's POV so no worries as he is bound to feel Anandi's loss

And now those horrified expressions Anandi was giving in precap - they were seeing Shivu's blood and not Jagya...

Thank you for the wishes! Smile

Agree with you on all points! Though about the last one, am not sure Anandi's expressions were for Shiv... we shall have to wait and see, I guess. The CVs are playing massive mind-bending games with us these days! xD

@Ritzi: Yep, cake is definitely the number one USP of birthdays... om nom nom! Party

ritzy09

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Hey naz...happy bday buddy...
Now with the HT article i am sure now..in precap anandi crying was an old shot...just a misleading one...edited to increase curiosity...
Grrr

Thanks, Khushi! Smile And yeah, I totally recognised that Anandi turning around scene in the latest promo from the Shiv beating up Jags in Jaipur promo... but thought I was mistaken. Didn't realise the crying shot was also an old one Shocked Aaj kal whoever is putting together these precaps and promos has become seriously sneaky!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*VerboseG

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Naz. Have loads of fun.
SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GinaMalkani

Yes, I am Gina. And I did make the "Sujal" mistake too Big smile

Am now wondering how to change my username to not make it so obvious... I registered without much info on how forums work, and now am not too keen on every Tom, Dick, and Harry (especially JaaN fans knowing my name ;-). Do you know how to change my username on this forum?
If you PM a moderator, they can change your username for you Smile But I think you're only permitted one change in a year... so choose wisely Smile Am wondering if I should change mine in the future xD But I kind of like SiriuslySujal... it's just that people always write it as "Seriously", and I'm inwardly like, "Nooo, it refers to Sirius Black, why don't you understanddd?". LOL xDDD

Hmmm, I am still wondering about today's episode. I have a hunch it's going to be a damn good one. But maybe that's optimistic on my part! xD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ursh-VerboseG

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Yayyy I don't have Dengue Party *phew* frankly speaking even I was tensed that what if I had Dengue Ouch but now that my reports have been declared normal I am sooo happy Dancing thanks guys for all u r wishes.. its coz of them that I am feeling much much better than yesterday Hug

Hey Naz Happy Birthday!!!! Partymay u have a great day and year ahead Hug

itsRitzi

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=SiriuslySujal Aaj kal whoever is putting together these precaps and promos has become seriously sneaky!
[/QUOTE]

Sneaky nahin... sadistic!!

I have a mental image (conference room with 5-6 writer types) of the BV scripting team visiting the forum every morning (after the plant a bomb) and then having a good laugh at our verbosity and angstBig smile 
MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Areey yaar let the CV's show whatever they want to show in precap and promo.. I am okay with anything till the time they won't show the nonsense in actual episode (I don't even know if I make any sense lolzz) LOL

Go to top