Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) (Page 117)

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Anjj..wish precap should be misleading as in case of dadisa..ooo Anjj u give me ray of hope..drama?? Bt this drama create tension. .why to show jagta bw lunch..otherwise it could be okay..
N our cupid collectr reaally it was jst he z forcing to eat her jalebi nt willingly..he should hv created circumstance so that she eats with her will..lyk as written by our members OS..cvs should cum to forum n rake ideas..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Dixie - that's why I am calling him DUNCE!  He's too oblivious...he should have sensed something more today when she still wasn't eating jalebis enthusiastically...he's generally more sensitive to her moods.  *Anj glares at Shiv on A's behafl*  

On the upside, u shud be happy... A's fbs continue not to have any impact on ShivjiROFLROFL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
hmm waise am also angry anandi  cant she remeber a bit of collector saab ke FB always remebering jug thoda toh shiv ke  fb bhi lao !!!

anyways precap jo bhi ho kya farak padta hain  YEH CVs always do googly i have stopped guessing nw an gng with the flowwwROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetadixie123AnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Dixie - that's why I am calling him DUNCE!  He's too oblivious...he should have sensed something more today when she still wasn't eating jalebis enthusiastically...he's generally more sensitive to her moods.  *Anj glares at Shiv on A's behafl*  

On the upside, u shud be happy... A's fbs continue not to have any impact on ShivjiROFLROFL  

He was so happy that he was able to make her eat he didn't see anything else ! Yes. it would have been nice if he had sensed why she was not eating and tried to find out. But, he is so immersed in his own 'love' world right now that everything looks rosy for him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetapoiu123AnjanaYYZaparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
@Ritzi - hope all iz well at ur endHug  Agree about CVs ki Googlies  Ermm...which is why I refuse to go with the obvious answer... 

That said my ideal scenario for J not A...would be for nobody to recognize him cuz he's NOBODY to JAITSARWAASISROFL  Abhi & Lal are outta town, so they take him to some Baba...who thinks he's possessed not feverish and beats him with jadhooROFLROFL  Yeah - my dreams will not come to fruition but, sapne free entertainment hai

@Dixie - yesh shiv is wearing rose coloured glasses that CM needs to cheenofy from him a bit at least.  Am superglad A made an effort to get past her memory for him and even pasted a smile at him.  A gets A for Effort

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 06 September 2012 at 8:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123itsRitzi

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Impact hota jab he has any clue about it !! Here, he seems clueless.LOL
See.. I told you he has no idea of her FBs. You were the one saying that he is smart enough to connect the dots... Apparently not. Itna smart nahi jitna tumne usse banaya !! Kuch bhi pata nahi usse. Even in that ring selection, he had no idea that she was having a FB !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetapoiu123aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Dixie - i thought he would have connected the dots at the jalebi scene cuz right after she blasted at him that she can't meet Education Ministry person cuz her divorce hearing was next day.  As for the ring selection, I never for a nano second thought he had a clue about her fbs that day.

But, I stand by him understanding her dard still.  Not the full depth and scope of it...there is so much he does not know...J killed her with a thousand paper cuts.  Watching old BV epis is swimming in samundar against the current.  He has, however, seen concrete instances of what J is and how deep is A's dard:

1. Her dard was apparent in her interaction with that rude reporter;  There discussion about her balka vadhu status on the bench suggests he at the very least theoretically understands her gutaan and dard;

2. Her moroseness in Jaipur to the point of locking herself in her room;

3. Her wholesale rejection of remarriage b4 Bhago's death and her succinct statement that the only reason she is doing this is for her mother's promise;

4. Khajan told Shiv about kitne dukh Anandi's faced to date...and the Singhs rejection of J speaks for itself.   

But, I guess he needs to see some first hand JaAn interactions to get fuller picture.  

dixie123aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
When he offered her jalebis there was no smile on his face he was looking at her quite intently as if to see her reaction.
When she was staring at it he was looking at her in a very serious manner.
His smiles were for the rest of the family.
To me it looked like he was taking a test or testing A.In the end his smile showed that he was relieved.

AnjanaYYZVerboseG

Go to top