Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) (Page 114)

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

She was def surprised that Shiv's dad was helping and Iravati was ok with it. She has never seen B&B helping her or Sumi in the kitchen.

but she has experienced her honewaala beendh helping her out in the kitchen that too voluntarily.. its not sooo fascinating for her anymore haan if it was DS, Sumi or Gehna watching Alok helping Ira toh main manti that they would have been shocked but not Anandi LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10ritzy09Suchi-

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@Sou - Shiv just entered and spoke to her...maybe touched the spoon but a man saying you sit and I will go and warm up sabzi as a normal thing is very different. She was pleasently surprised because even in many houses in city also, it doesn't happen.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rijsdk10-Goldendew-Suchi-dixie123AnjanaYYZitsRitzi

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@Hayla Anjjy...what do you mean by saing thats ong was for Ghanta onlyConfused

Nahi yaar...CVs have gone mad. He is his ex and trust me in no culture an ex is still a sayiaan...

My only interpretation was that it was probably what Ghanta himself felt for Anandi and not vice versa...

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzy09

@Sou - Shiv just entered and spoke to her...maybe touched the spoon but a man saying you sit and I will go and warm up sabzi as a normal thing is very different. She was pleasently surprised because even in many houses in city also, it doesn't happen.

I am not saying that she was unaffected by it.. just saying that she wasn't shocked she was just amused that Shekhar household is soo different from the Singh's... also in the school scene too Shiv said he'll do mehmaano ki khatir daari as a dutiful husband to a busy Sarpanchji.. that and his earlier haath bataoing her in kitchen gave her a fair idea about his contribution in her day to day chore's after marriage.. she was amused that his papaji also shares the same view as Shiv LOL

Btw he volunteered to help her with cooking in that pakoda scene Embarrassed that was more of a shock to her than today..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rijsdk10ritzy09dixie123

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzy09

@Hayla Anjjy...what do you mean by saing thats ong was for Ghanta onlyConfused

Nahi yaar...CVs have gone mad. He is his ex and trust me in no culture an ex is still a sayiaan...

My only interpretation was that it was probably what Ghanta himself felt for Anandi and not vice versa...

that song was from J's POV it wasn't A calling him out saiyaan but the other way round (which also doesn't make sense btw)

my explanation to this is that most probably the Heroine movie waale paid them to promote their movie indirectly by playing the song LOL and CV's just didn't know where to fit in so they inserted J's sequence along with the song LOL

sdk10ritzy09dixie123

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ritzy09] @Hayla Anjjy...what do you mean by saing thats ong was for Ghanta onlyConfused

[/QUOTE
Ritzy in this song sainyaa refers to god

ritzy09-Goldendew-VerboseG

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

I am not saying that she was unaffected by it.. just saying that she wasn't shocked she was just amused that Shekhar household is soo different from the Singh's... also in the school scene too Shiv said he'll do mehmaano ki khatir daari as a dutiful husband to a busy Sarpanchji.. that and his earlier haath bataoing her in kitchen gave her a fair idea about his contribution in her day to day chore's after marriage.. she was amused that his papaji also shares the same view as Shiv LOL

Btw he volunteered to help her with cooking in that pakoda scene Embarrassed that was more of a shock to her than today..

Sou: Don't make me do this ! Hope Anjie does not read this post !

You are giving way more credit to Shiv with that kitchen help !!! And you are forgetting his attitude about her helping in that bullock cart scene. It is a man's job !!

Pata nahi..shocked/amused.. Kya hai ? She still didn't expect Alok helping Iravati.

Edited by dixie123 - 06 September 2012 at 12:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10ritzy09-Goldendew-AnjanaYYZ

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@Sou, loved your explnation for placement of the song...LOL

Hope it was money for one episode only...actually more than advertisement, they put me off the song...

next time movie producer needs to put the clause to use song on Ansh...nahi toh kahe ki publicity. Now imagine the same song playing when Shiv gave her jalebi...she was sad but then slowly picked the jalebi "Sayiaan..."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Goldendew-

Go to top