Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Suchi, I'm with you on this one... I too picked up on the body language chemistry between them!!! πŸ˜ƒ
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sdk10

Oh Suchi, I think Shanky was holding mike that why Sid had to lean over Prats to get to the mikeπŸ€”

Par Prats bhi kuch kam nahi, she was trying to hit Sid when he was doing tang khichayi of ShankyπŸ˜›

haan thats what I felt too Shail.. Shanky had the mike so Sid had no other choice than to lean on to get to the mike.. I wonder why couldn't Prats hold the mike πŸ˜• sabko asaani hoti.. nahin πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

LOL

heheheheheeh 
My eyes just see what they wanna see : )

yeh baat bilkul sahi bola πŸ˜†

buh-byeee c ya soon...
sdk10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Hellooo πŸ€—

Dengue toh nahin hain but fever abhi bhi hain πŸ˜” hopefully ek do din mein I'll be fine.. coz I have loads of preps to do for Ganpathi this year... as its my son's first Ganesh chaturthi πŸ˜›

Woh Cockroach toh Anshian nikla 🀣

Hope you will be fine soon sweetie πŸ€— Mere ghar mein Ganesh idol ki sthapna hoti hai😊

Aur kitna dignified Cockroach hai. He is expecting apology from AnSh🀣🀣

Bye Suchi, c ya soonπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sdk10 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

Suchi, I'm with you on this one... I too picked up on the body language chemistry between them!!! πŸ˜ƒ

hey Naz πŸ€— Birthday waala day kaisa tha???? hope u r enjoying u r day πŸ˜ƒ

care to explain what u noticed.. coz mujhe toh alag sa kuch dikha hi nahin lolzzz and I am wondering ke what u guys have seen and I didn't πŸ˜†

Hope you will be fine soon sweetie πŸ€— Mere ghar mein Ganesh idol ki sthapna hoti hai😊

Aur kitna dignified Cockroach hai. He is expecting apology from AnSh🀣🀣

mere Ghar pe bhi πŸ˜ƒ and I never ever give away my ganeshji for visarjan πŸ˜† I took him once.. gave him to the volunteer and then ran back and literally cheenofied ganeshji from the volunteer and cried holding ganeshji and made a Huge scene πŸ˜³πŸ˜† tabse mere ghar se bappa ki vidayi kabhi nahin hoti 😊

Donnnie ka banaya cockroach hain... so attitude bhi donnie jaisa hi hain πŸ˜†
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Suchi - It seemed to me as if prats was doing it LOL...u got to see the SBS one when Sidyusha are teasing shanky abt his preggy wife...she is almost resting her head on sid's shoulder and he surely doesnt mind that.Prats was knowingly sitting leaning towards sid.And I loved that so much.Though it doesnt matter if they get togethr in real life or not ...but am so glad they gel so well.

edit:Ash - dear didnt intend to hurt u at all...was just suggesting.I am sorry if i did hurt u...but srsly i didnt mean to.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
sdk10 thumbnail
Waise do u think wo AnSh ka hospital wala seggie aaj hoga??πŸ˜• Usually SBS segs ke 2/3 days baad episode main aata hai na??πŸ€”

Waise do u think wo AnSh ka hospital wala seggie aaj hoga??πŸ˜• Usually SBS segs ke 2/3 days baad episode main aata hai na??πŸ€”

Maybe aaj hi hoga yaar as its friday and the cliff hanger would be Ansh leaving hospital together and Jaggu ghanta lying on the bed unconscious,alone with absolutely nobody to care for him.
sdk10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

mere Ghar pe bhi πŸ˜ƒ and I never ever give away my ganeshji for visarjan πŸ˜† I took him once.. gave him to the volunteer and then ran back and literally cheenofied ganeshji from the volunteer and cried holding ganeshji and made a Huge scene πŸ˜³πŸ˜† tabse mere ghar se bappa ki vidayi kabhi nahin hoti 😊

Donnnie ka banaya cockroach hain... so attitude bhi donnie jaisa hi hain πŸ˜†

Mere ghar pe current year ka Ganesh idol rakha te hai aur last year wala visarjan karte hai I cry on last aarti😭

Seriously ab kabhi bhi cockroach dekha to AnSh and donnie ka OS yaad aayegaπŸ˜†