Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG guyz watch teh IB7 seg.

Prats says she is learning what love is from shiv

and that she will be upset that jagya has left gauri now and come back to her and will send him back

And that she will slowly fall in love with shiv

OMG OMG OMGGG

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtdgq4_serial-jaisa-koi-nahin-7th-september-2012-video-watch-online_shortfilms?start=320 watch from 5:00 Min
@suchi OMG this is great news!!! wow...Thanks suchi👏
Edited by AshBendre - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i know suchi ab sare topic maker chup baithge thodi der ke liye sahi.. jab bhi dekho kuch huva nahi ki topic banana suru.. becharo ko kal voice over bhi dena pada is par.. 🤣
Suchi- thumbnail
yeah... I was thinking what a weird voice over now I think they just want to make it clear that... hey its not her fault she has those FBs its her majboori...

But I think the better solution would be to STOP those 6 sense radars 
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

yeah... I was thinking what a weird voice over now I think they just want to make it clear that... hey its not her fault she has those FBs its her majboori...

But I think the better solution would be to STOP those 6 sense radars 

yeah that true kitna galat signal pakdte hai sara cvs kasur hai fasti bechari anandi hai... 🤣, yah a mere mobile ka network meri cabin mai nahi aata ye log 6 sense radars kaha se late hai.. mere pass bhejo.. i need network.. 🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Ash - thanks for the screenshots oft he episode.  Perfect.  Sirf ek baat hai... Post it in one post if you can and that way Khusi ya Duck can index which pg. its on in AT :)
Suchi- thumbnail
ok i have a question..what did prats say that , ye bohot galat hua shiv ke saat 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtdgq4_serial-jaisa-koi-nahin-7th-september-2012-video-watch-online_shortfilms?start=320

in this segment and then she says, ki dheeray dheeray the friendship factor is building up..

basically that she will fall in love with him..
Don_theEvil thumbnail
suchi pata nahi maine abhi tak segment nahi dekha hai. isliye nahi pata.. sirf wp dekhar khush ho rahi hu... 
Suchi- thumbnail
OK GOT IT!!!

she says,,, 

Ye meri taraf sey bohot bura hoga shiv ke saath. 
Main unki bhavnaon sey bohot gandi tarah sey khelungi...again maine shadi nahi ki tho.

GReAT!!! so she says that if she does not get married to shiv then thats a very dirty way to play with Shiv's emotions ! :) : ))))

Then the reporter says, you guyz are getting close

she then says yes its moving forward , the friendship factor is definitely increasing l 

PHEW!!!

Finally everything cleaaareeddd 
@Anjana, I tried to post it in one post but I cant as it gets rejected as It exceeds the size.