AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) - Page 104

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by UrshP

Agreeed but maybe for Jagya and Anandi both need to move on and clear the AiR so maybe Talking will make it better? well its not realy gunna be talking but arguing 
Maybe... I just don't want her to give in to him seeing his state and then make the family accept him. They already refused to do so of their own accord... I don't want them to go back on their decision 'cause Anandi persuades them to do so. 'Cause that way Jag will stick around and be a constant kabab me haddi between AnSh, and that won't be any fun
i just saw IBN7 seggy posted here and it was amazing so story has been cleared now we just wait and watch  high point anandi ke haath so chote lag rahe the wen she hold shivs arms🤣
Khushi - Ur wish is granted.He was indeed shouting on Lal singh while the bandage only😆...just saw on sbs.But when its injection time first he is scared then A comes so close that he is lost in her eyes and inj is over. Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
@Naz Yeah I Know what you mean We don't want Jagya interfering in Ansh Life after they are married and if he gets accepted back into the family unit
Anjy and dixie

Our finger crossing has shown results...LOL We will get a meaningfull needle scene.While S is all fussy over the needle A holds onto his muscular arm making him at ease.Gosh the way she s luking at him And suddenly he seems oblivious to the needle and is all lost in her eyes.Theres so much peace in her eyes when she holds his arm...its like as if shes showing him how she will always be there to hold him in times of pain.And he is all spellbound and at peace.I am so happy they will show it this way!
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Malika

Khushi - Ur wish is granted.He was indeed shouting on Lal singh while the bandage only😆...just saw on sbs.But when its injection time first he is scared then A comes so close that he is lost in her eyes and inj is over.

wat  sbs seggy i was watching tat sbb kuch nahin dikhaya wahan 

Prats words - "Surely Anandi has gradually started loving Shiv and their friendship has already started"

I love prats and her confidence on anandi's character👍🏼
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
GOoD NighT Guys

Keep Anshing I THink you guys might finish this thread tonightx

@Naz HAve a great rest of your Bday!
In the IBN7 section, when Prats speaks about Shiv's love for the 2nd time, did anyone note the sly smile she had? Or am I imagining things?
Hey Guys🤗

So our dream abt Shivji ke inj gonna come ture😛 and Anandi is gonna miss Jags😈

Here is link for sbs seg, watch from 1.10 mins to 5.10 mins:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtdicp_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-sbs-abp-news-7th-september-2012-part1_shortfilms

Happy Birthday Naz🥳 God bless You.

Sou, Congo u dont hv dengu *phew*🤗