AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) - Page 103

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by GinaMalkani

Aapke munh mein kilo bhar ghee shakkar!

I don't like sweets so I'll be happy if its infinite pani puri instead of ghee and sugar 😆
Originally posted by DonIsback

are wo tune promo wala aur editors ke bare mai bola na maine uspai comment kiya tha.. sou wala to dekha bhi nahi tha.. ðŸ˜†

😆

Heyllooo Donnieee 🤗 update kab karogi ???? 😎
Rofl...mob se ol hone se yehi prob hai...n do cheez ek saath karne se v..rofl...
I better do my work...cya later...lol

bv editing is very annoying..grrr
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Don't worry we'll get enough chances to drool on Ansh 😉😳

Sou!😳 agreed...Jagya is a part OF BV and he an't going no where ðŸ˜† Thats a part of the story!

Yes thanks for the feeback will see what I feel like making.

I can't wait for the wedding every time I See Anandi will Lots of makeup and Jewels picturing how she would look in ansh Marriage
Originally posted by khusi_*

Sou...y didnt anandi recall her bitter moments...y only happy one..thats the discussion...
Well in my pov..human emotions r too complex..i have experienced similar type of thing..not love related matter though lol...but i cant get y so...i cant get my emotions...lol...anandi toh ek balika vadhu hai...hmmm...
Wse v i never hard any prob with her fb...baas i am more worried abt jag effect on ansh due to his illness...

I don't get the problem with that either. Even my mum keeps complaining about that same point. 😕 I too feel that human emotions are complex... plus we are all relating this stuff to a regular breakup... whereas in Anandi's case it's the loss of a childhood friend... plus she was raised in a conservative village setting and told to devote her entire being to her husband... both of those are very valid reasons why she's not reacting the way we expect based on our own life experiences. Besides, as Mona said in a thread once, her flashbacks are always related to something in the present moment that reminds her of Jagya... Shiv's task is now to create new memories to replace those old ones so that she gradually stops thinking about Jagya altogether.

And yeah, same, worried about Jag's saaya padeing on my AnSh in the hospital
Its ok guys...they have diff pov on anandi's fbs...some r interesting pov too...lol
mujhe toh fevikol ashiq ko chillatey hue dekhna hai...injection k time...anandi jeee...
Rofl
ok now finally bye
Byeee!!

@NAZ

And yeah, same, worried about Jag's saaya padeing on my AnSh in the hospital 
Agreeed but maybe for Jagya and Anandi both need to move on and clear the AiR so maybe Talking will make it better? well its not realy gunna be talking but arguing 
sou karugi yaar abhi thoda likha hai.. par kuch part post nahi kar sakti na.. isliye kal tak karugi.. ðŸ˜†
LOL grt to hear abt u sou glad u well dengue is on rise am scared mere yahan they not spraying mosquiot replent in locality 

anyways shiv was glad and anandi ke FB nahin JUg ke FB the  and jug is also imp to story mujhe abhi realise hua !!🤣🤣

smhw theres uncanny similarity 
Guys jst read wu of Ibn7 segmnt m so happy wow..!! Prats cleared all the doubts..

@SOU..how r u dear?? Jst got to knw abt ur illness..wish fr ur better health dear..