Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

Thank you! And of course you can call me that 😊 Can I call you Gina, or is that not your name? (can't trust usernames... e.g. my name is not Sujal as many people think xD)

Yes, I've been trying to figure out all these clothes changes! At lunch, she's wearing red/pink... in the precap she's wearing pink and yellow... and in the promo she is wearing yellow and dark green! So I am really confused as to when and in what order stuff is going to happen!

i guess the promo scene of anandi is a recycled scene its same one wen shiv comes to give her letter of school !!!πŸ€”
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey naz...happy bday buddy...
Now with the HT article i am sure now..in precap anandi crying was an old shot...just a misleading one...edited to increase curiosity...
Grrr
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

Thank you! And of course you can call me that 😊 Can I call you Gina, or is that not your name? (can't trust usernames... e.g. my name is not Sujal as many people think xD)

Yes, I've been trying to figure out all these clothes changes! At lunch, she's wearing red/pink... in the precap she's wearing pink and yellow... and in the promo she is wearing yellow and dark green! So I am really confused as to when and in what order stuff is going to happen!

Yes, I am Gina. And I did make the "Sujal" mistake too πŸ˜ƒ

Am now wondering how to change my username to not make it so obvious... I registered without much info on how forums work, and now am not too keen on every Tom, Dick, and Harry (especially JaaN fans knowing my name ;-). Do you know how to change my username on this forum?
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzy09

Happy Birthday Naz...Hope you have a great day and we get a super BV update

after reading about HT news here on this thread...I am at peace

i have convinced myself that yesterday Jad called out "Anandi" faintly and that is what she heard and it was no 6th sense...checked all replays

Anjy pointed out that song was from Jagya's POV so no worries as he is bound to feel Anandi's loss

And now those horrified expressions Anandi was giving in precap - they were seeing Shivu's blood and not Jagya...

Thank you for the wishes! 😊

Agree with you on all points! Though about the last one, am not sure Anandi's expressions were for Shiv... we shall have to wait and see, I guess. The CVs are playing massive mind-bending games with us these days! xD

@Ritzi: Yep, cake is definitely the number one USP of birthdays... om nom nom! πŸ₯³
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

Hey naz...happy bday buddy...
Now with the HT article i am sure now..in precap anandi crying was an old shot...just a misleading one...edited to increase curiosity...
Grrr

Thanks, Khushi! 😊 And yeah, I totally recognised that Anandi turning around scene in the latest promo from the Shiv beating up Jags in Jaipur promo... but thought I was mistaken. Didn't realise the crying shot was also an old one 😲 Aaj kal whoever is putting together these precaps and promos has become seriously sneaky!
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Naz. Have loads of fun.
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Originally posted by: GinaMalkani

Yes, I am Gina. And I did make the "Sujal" mistake too πŸ˜ƒ

Am now wondering how to change my username to not make it so obvious... I registered without much info on how forums work, and now am not too keen on every Tom, Dick, and Harry (especially JaaN fans knowing my name ;-). Do you know how to change my username on this forum?

If you PM a moderator, they can change your username for you 😊 But I think you're only permitted one change in a year... so choose wisely 😊 Am wondering if I should change mine in the future xD But I kind of like SiriuslySujal... it's just that people always write it as "Seriously", and I'm inwardly like, "Nooo, it refers to Sirius Black, why don't you understanddd?". LOL xDDD

Hmmm, I am still wondering about today's episode. I have a hunch it's going to be a damn good one. But maybe that's optimistic on my part! xD
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyy I don't have Dengue πŸ₯³ *phew* frankly speaking even I was tensed that what if I had Dengue but now that my reports have been declared normal I am sooo happy  thanks guys for all u r wishes.. its coz of them that I am feeling much much better than yesterday πŸ€—

Hey Naz Happy Birthday!!!! πŸ₯³may u have a great day and year ahead πŸ€—
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=SiriuslySujal Aaj kal whoever is putting together these precaps and promos has become seriously sneaky!
[/QUOTE]

Sneaky nahin... sadistic!!

I have a mental image (conference room with 5-6 writer types) of the BV scripting team visiting the forum every morning (after the plant a bomb) and then having a good laugh at our verbosity and angstπŸ˜ƒ 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Areey yaar let the CV's show whatever they want to show in precap and promo.. I am okay with anything till the time they won't show the nonsense in actual episode (I don't even know if I make any sense lolzz) πŸ˜†