AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) - Page 99

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey naaz wishing you many manay happy return of the day... πŸ₯³, and kal ka episode was good but lagta hai ye cvs jabtak ansh ki shadi nahi hogi. hame yuhi darate rahanege... πŸ˜†Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
Khushi,ritzi and Naz - Guys HT posted that tonite J and ANSh will be in same hospital...SHiv will hurt his finger with metal scissors so he will be dragged to get a TT jab and J will also be there.

P.S. - HAPYY BIRTHDAY NAZ πŸ₯³*God bless*
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
Originally posted by DonIsback

Hey naaz wishing you many manay happy return of the day... πŸ₯³, and kal ka episode was good but lagta hai ye cvs jabtak ansh ki shadi nahi hogi. hame yuhi darate rahanege... πŸ˜†

Thank you! 😊 πŸ˜³ Haan, kal ka episode acchha tha... actually, I fail to understand why everyone's complaining so much o.O We knew she was going to be upset about the jalebis. Shiv himself brought them deliberately because he knew that she had a past attachment to them which she needed to get over. So I don't get the problem, really. I mean, I could do without the weird sixth sense stuff. But barring that, I really didn't have a problem with the episode o.O Liked how the CVs stuck in Daddu saying that there was no need for peripona and Alok going to check the stove... Anandi will definitely be moving into a very different household from the one she's currently in! While Dadisa's becoming a bit more progressive, I doubt the Singhs will ever progress to the point where Basant goes to check if Gehna's sabzis are burning, ahahaha πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Malika

Khushi,ritzi and Naz - Guys HT posted that tonite J and ANSh will be in same hospital...SHiv will hurt his finger with metal scissors so he will be dragged to get a TT jab and J will also be there.

P.S. - HAPYY BIRTHDAY NAZ πŸ₯³*God bless*

Thanks, Malika! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

Oooh, that's why he had to go to hospital... I was like, "Chhoti si pinprick ne collector ko hospital bhej diya... yeh kya ho raha hai!? 🀒". What the heck was he doing with scissors... cutting more roses for the hone waali? (perhaps a red one this time? xD) πŸ˜†

Thank goodness Shiv will be in the vicinity when Anandi and Jags meet to act as a shield for Anandi against Jag's emotional blackmail (and to protect her with those muscles if required! πŸ˜‰)
Edited by SiriuslySujal - 11 years ago
πŸ€—Naz! Happyy Birthday YAAR! OppS I didn't know =) Many HAppy Returns of the day!

<3❀️
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

Thank you!!! 😳 It doesn't feel very birthdayish somehow, haha. Maybe that's what happens as you grow older πŸ˜›

HT = Hindustan Times?

Oh nooo... I know why they're doing that... 'cause Jags will also be taken to the hospital... so Anandi will see him. Nooo  But hopefully we will also get a nice AnSh scene with Shivu being like, "Nooo, not a doctor... I can't deal with one of those!" πŸ˜†

ya tats exactly wat was written waise i never felt badayish as a kid also  till class 5 it was like cutting cake getting gifts but then i never felt much although i cut and have deliciosu cake i must say last yr my dad brought such a unique cake for me cooffee flavoured and from flury's  it was delicious i cant forget it πŸ˜³
Happy birthday Naz, if I may call you that...

And I just saw the precap/promo again. When Anandi is crying/upset, her odhni is pink with some yellow, while the odhini in yesterday's episode was only pink. What say?? Some more FBs?
Originally posted by UrshP

πŸ€—Naz! Happyy Birthday YAAR! OppS I didn't know =) Many HAppy Returns of the day!

<3❀️
Thanks, Ursh! Much appreciated 😊
Happy Birthday Naz...Hope you have a great day and we get a super BV update

after reading about HT news here on this thread...I am at peace

i have convinced myself that yesterday Jad called out "Anandi" faintly and that is what she heard and it was no 6th sense...checked all replays

Anjy pointed out that song was from Jagya's POV so no worries as he is bound to feel Anandi's loss

And now those horrified expressions Anandi was giving in precap - they were seeing Shivu's blood and not Jagya...

Originally posted by GinaMalkani

Happy birthday Naz, if I may call you that...

And I just saw the precap/promo again. When Anandi is crying/upset, her odhni is pink with some yellow, while the odhini in yesterday's episode was only pink. What say?? Some more FBs?

Thank you! And of course you can call me that 😊 Can I call you Gina, or is that not your name? (can't trust usernames... e.g. my name is not Sujal as many people think xD)

Yes, I've been trying to figure out all these clothes changes! At lunch, she's wearing red/pink... in the precap she's wearing pink and yellow... and in the promo she is wearing yellow and dark green! So I am really confused as to when and in what order stuff is going to happen!