Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ritzy09

Another imp point I think was surprise when Alok went to work in kitchen. Anandi really felt surprised and impressed - first for being offered food over men and seconf with men actualyl helping women in Kitchen...

though Daadisa has a progressive thinking now but she is still away from modern thinking.

But didn't already Shiv give her a sneak peek of life in kitchen after their marriage during tabela scene... I thought she was more of thinking lagta hain cooking karna Shekhar men ka part-time hobby hain.. than being surprised πŸ˜†
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

3000 posts ek din mein nahin banaye hain maine jo u r asking me to get well soon πŸ˜† I came to this forum in June or July tabse leke ab tak 3000 posts bane hain πŸ˜† and thats huge according to my IF standards πŸ˜†

oh and mere post bhi aise hi kuch hain lol πŸ€£πŸ€£

i tght one day silly me !!

@myra thanks hope so plz pray for me   till then love n luck to all ache logon ke saath bura kyun hota hain kyun kyun kyun πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ritzi - i am split btwn she heard his "Anandi" or it was abhaas... cuz the kids didn't hear it... it was a hawa ka jhoka for her only!

As for the Saiyyaan song that was for J only.  Remember Sumi said Anandi is his sacha pyaar πŸ€£πŸ€£  He always runs home to Anandi... help help help... LOSER
Originally posted by: funky_junkie

@all bubye...i think i shud do my pending work...rather than ranting out my frustations...keep anshing...

i still am remembering shivu's smile...wooo!!!!
gud nyt!

buh byee myra πŸ€— c ya soon.. zyaada socho math yaar.. just enjoy whatever Ansh moments we get to watch and leave Jaggu ghanta for G maata πŸ˜†
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

But didn't already Shiv give her a sneak peek of life in kitchen after their marriage during tabela scene... I thought she was more of thinking lagta hain cooking karna Shekhar men ka part-time hobby hain.. than being surprised πŸ˜†

She was def surprised that Shiv's dad was helping and Iravati was ok with it. She has never seen B&B helping her or Sumi in the kitchen.

Haan that song was for Ghanta only and today his intimate Fb's made me cringe πŸ€’ he never got those FB's while he was busy fighting and "making up" with G maata.. but as soon as he realized that now A will get intimate with another man... he's thinking about their (his and A's) intimate moments πŸ€’ chiii gande insaan ki gandi soch...
Originally posted by: dixie123

She was def surprised that Shiv's dad was helping and Iravati was ok with it. She has never seen B&B helping her or Sumi in the kitchen.

but she has experienced her honewaala beendh helping her out in the kitchen that too voluntarily.. its not sooo fascinating for her anymore haan if it was DS, Sumi or Gehna watching Alok helping Ira toh main manti that they would have been shocked but not Anandi πŸ˜†
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@Sou - Shiv just entered and spoke to her...maybe touched the spoon but a man saying you sit and I will go and warm up sabzi as a normal thing is very different. She was pleasently surprised because even in many houses in city also, it doesn't happen.
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@Hayla Anjjy...what do you mean by saing thats ong was for Ghanta onlyπŸ˜•

Nahi yaar...CVs have gone mad. He is his ex and trust me in no culture an ex is still a sayiaan...

My only interpretation was that it was probably what Ghanta himself felt for Anandi and not vice versa...

Originally posted by: ritzy09

@Sou - Shiv just entered and spoke to her...maybe touched the spoon but a man saying you sit and I will go and warm up sabzi as a normal thing is very different. She was pleasently surprised because even in many houses in city also, it doesn't happen.

I am not saying that she was unaffected by it.. just saying that she wasn't shocked she was just amused that Shekhar household is soo different from the Singh's... also in the school scene too Shiv said he'll do mehmaano ki khatir daari as a dutiful husband to a busy Sarpanchji.. that and his earlier haath bataoing her in kitchen gave her a fair idea about his contribution in her day to day chore's after marriage.. she was amused that his papaji also shares the same view as Shiv πŸ˜†

Btw he volunteered to help her with cooking in that pakoda scene πŸ˜³ that was more of a shock to her than today..