Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) - Page 89

QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@anjy i know woh din door nahin jab anandi will truly realize her feelings for him...
it'll be something like jab we met...in balika vadhu style...we ll have to wait and watch!!!

@mallika even i am confused!!! i just hope she doesnt cry for that ghanta!!

@ritz chill maaro aap...sab thheek ho jayega!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ritzi12

heights uget well soon yaar 

3000 posts ek din mein nahin banaye hain maine jo u r asking me to get well soon 😆 I came to this forum in June or July tabse leke ab tak 3000 posts bane hain 😆 and thats huge according to my IF standards 😆
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

There is a very cute moment where daadu offers Anandi badam and she looks at Shiv before taking it.  He's her roadmap

I truly see immense progress in Anandi after her convos with her dads.  She is making conscious effort to embrace this rishta and move forward.  One life lesson I learnt is when you smile outside then most often eventually it reaches inside.  

- She made a genuine effort at the Sagaai;
- She made halwa without a thought...unconsciously for Shiv;
- She was in the moment and enjoying it when Shiv picked her up at her school.
- Though she got abhaas of J, she continued on with Shiv...even efforted a smile;
- She was again in the moment with Shiv and shekhars laughing, smiling and enjoying herself until jalebi.
- With the jalebi she made an effort for Shiv.  

All in alll - she has miles to go but, has started her journey toward Shiv and away from J consciously now.

Hi Anjy
Just came to forum so sorry if tis has been discussed before on AT...

but abhaas..i thought he called out or said "Anandi" and she heard that and felt him calling her...maybe I am wrong

but what zI didn't like was the start of that song "Sayian" it almost felt it was for Jagya...

but Ansh moments were great...specially Shiv's smile at school...Haye I am still reeling under the effect of it
QuagMyred thumbnail
@sou kahin yeh audience ko ullu banaane ke chakkar mein khud hi na phans jaayein!
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Another imp point I think was surprise when Alok went to work in kitchen. Anandi really felt surprised and impressed - first for being offered food over men and seconf with men actualyl helping women in Kitchen...

though Daadisa has a progressive thinking now but she is still away from modern thinking.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GoldenDew

Also I loved the HUGE Smile Shiv had when Anandi told the Shekhar's about getting Halwa for them.. he really appreciated her thoughtfulness 😳 and was genuinely very happy.. he knew even though she said its for all of them.. it was made for him ðŸ˜³

Sou: He was happy that he can or in your words 'thusofy' halwa after such a long time !!! I don't think he has had her halwa after the Tabela scene !! 😆😆
@ ritzy09 even I felt that she heard him instead of sensing him.. and also in the precap maybe she got to know about the very bad state Jaggu ghanta was in.. hence was feeling bad just the way J felt today.. he said something like "kya thi meri zindagi.. aur ab kya hogayi hain"
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritzy09

but what zI didn't like was the start of that song "Sayian" it almost felt it was for Jagya...

@bold: Me shocked at that too..  I think the CVs did a bad job on this like they did with the Piya Ghar Avenge song the first time.
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: funky_junkie

@sou kahin yeh audience ko ullu banaane ke chakkar mein khud hi na phans jaayein!

When they'll feel they r getting tangled... they'll use their trump card and that is Ansh's marriage without any hiccups and that too a grand marriage 😆
QuagMyred thumbnail
@all bubye...i think i shud do my pending work...rather than ranting out my frustations...keep anshing...
i still am remembering shivu's smile...wooo!!!!
gud nyt!