Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Guys am really overwhelmed by ur wishes πŸ€— hope all these wishes make me skip hospital πŸ˜† I am very scared to go there lolzzz

@ nou yaar how could u think we'll forget u??? *pout* missed u loads πŸ€—

@ Aparna & Piya πŸ€— I have Viral fever and my husband is afraid about all the Dengue cases around... so wants to thoosofy in a hosp asap so kal se most probably I'll be locked up in the hosp room without fone or lappy πŸ₯Ί

Please do take care...  Dengue is a bad one to deal with. Did you get the tests done?
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Shail πŸ€— Shiv won't misunderstand Anandi but CM will and she will invite her chamchi to make life dubharr for Anandi.. ek trouble jaati nahin ki dooji shuru *rolls eyes*

Khushi that scene was just too good yaar.. I least expected to say the things which he said and sabse bada ajooba was Anandi's blushing and smiling at him baar baar saying pati patni... pati patni... lolzzz
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dont worry I am not worried at all. 

This is all CVs stupid tricks..

And editing which is getting on my nerves too

sO I am going to do my OWN editing and just watch those scenes which I like LOL ... 
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@nou...happp ! How can we forget you!? 😑 missed you ghonchu 😳 πŸ˜†
@sou di...awww...he is right di. You should take care of yourself 😳 πŸ€—

@all..CVs are doing utter nautanki. Jab conclusion same hai to itna ghumana firana kyun ?? Vo bhi in such a pessimistic way ??! 😲 πŸ˜• I just want this fb fb game to stop now ! Nonsense ! Moreover this pendu is freaking me out ! I never wanted anything like that to happen coz this will give him sympathy !! Mood ka kabada !! 😭 Still i liked that Anandi is happy.. 😳 amd Shiv all blushing blushing πŸ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
koi caps post karo naa

πŸ˜’..kaam se kaam i can drool atleast after the scary precap!!
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

ok some Ansh moments

so shivji is all practising to be like a good hubby to sarpanchji
and imp part is sarpanchji is very impressed n giving million dollar smiling...

thanks to cvs..they didnt show shiv is fainting there seeing a smiling anandiπŸ˜†

Fanit kyun hoga Khusi.. Sagai mein toh isse zyaada smile de rahi thi... πŸ˜†

Waise, I didn't understand the significance of the scene ? Was it to show that A will work after marriage and S will support her ?
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In the school scenes my mouth was open like :O yeh engagement k baad itna khul kar kaisay bol sakta hay re??? But sarpanch sa is none the less bilkul nhn sharmai hamari sherni... just giving such cute smile
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@ Aparna & Dixie I know that he remembered the school scene and he waited for her to eat first and then he broke his jalebi fast.. I am talking about the mushy mushy expressions he was giving in that scene.. it looked inconsistent πŸ˜• as if he's oblivious to her pain and is busy in his own lalaland  didn't like it much..

He knew she is fond of Jalebis. From the answer she gave him during the school incident he probably deduced that it must be something to with J.When today she accepted that Jalebi from him he knew that he is getting some where with her.He was watching her very keenly.His smiles where for the benefit of all the others present there at the table.

Let's hope its not dengue.
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GinaMalkani

Please do take care...  Dengue is a bad one to deal with. Did you get the tests done?

I don't have dengue yet πŸ˜† but my silly husband wants to be safe than sorry.. he wants me to get admitted in a hospital.. stay there get checked for anything and everything in this world.. just coz I have fever and a sore throat *sigh* anyways I got the tests done am expecting the results tomorrow 😊 thanks for the concern πŸ€—
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@ Aparna & Dixie I know that he remembered the school scene and he waited for her to eat first and then he broke his jalebi fast.. I am talking about the mushy mushy expressions he was giving in that scene.. it looked inconsistent πŸ˜• as if he's oblivious to her pain and is busy in his own lalaland  didn't like it much..

I don't think he knows or understands about her FB connection with Jalebi.. Even when he offered her the first time, I still think he thought she was angry with him and hence didn't eat it.