Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ursh- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Naz :) in the process of making Ansh Avi's :)

SS makes me blush tooo
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

Link mere signature me hai... at the top, above all the AnSh pics.

A2ZV - I knowww. Normally I don't go so lattoo over actors... like not enough to feel that "Hayeee   !!!" feeling that people have got over the years over, say, KSG and Gurmeet and the like... but Siddharth Shukla can successfully make me grin and blush like an idiot with that smile of his!

You may call me Anna, and yes, Siddharth Shukhla has managed to bring out the romantic in me out more. Gurmeet is too stiff for my liking. Sid is more human and believable.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
KSG looks like a steroid ad...and normally I would not judge an actor's personal life...but, he's an ASS

GC...his acting seems stuck on MannMode Yash is Maan2...as for his personal jaap of  "east or west my biwi is the best"...i find it lame🀣🀣  

Sid...he's answers to qs appear suave...he's the perfect model...watch out Ms...I mean Mr. Universe!  

Oops didn't mean to do dhajiye udao...side effect of doing work at 4 am in the morning...I can't help but, mock.

Back to AnSh... I think his saaliyons were chheding him in the classroom and Casanovasaab was enjoying that max... resulting in A going aagee aagee and him with 480 volt ka smile peeche peeche
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: A2ZV

You may call me Anna, and yes, Siddharth Shukhla has managed to bring out the romantic in me out more. Gurmeet is too stiff for my liking. Sid is more human and believable.

Ah, good to know your name, Anna! I'm Naz 😊

I live vicariously through Shiv at the moment in my state of singlehood πŸ˜† And yep, agree on Gurmeet. Have never much liked most of the heroes who are a craze with loads of girls, like KSG, Gurmeet, Barun... but Sid is a different story. He deserves to have a fandom on level with those others! Hope he gets there eventually 😳
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

KSG looks like a steroid ad...and normally I would not judge an actor's personal life...but, he's an ASS

GC...his acting seems stuck on MannMode Yash is Maan2...as for his personal jaap of  "east or west my biwi is the best"...i find it lame  

Sid...he's answers to qs appear suave...he's the perfect model...watch out Ms...I mean Mr. Universe!  

Oops didn't mean to do dhajiye udao...side effect of doing work at 4 am in the morning...I can't help but, mock.

Back to AnSh... I think his saaliyons were chheding him in the classroom and Casanovasaab was enjoying that max... resulting in A going aagee aagee and him with 480 volt ka smile peeche peeche

@ bold, this issue has been stretched a bit too far. 😑
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

Ah, good to know your name, Anna! I'm Naz

I live vicariously through Shiv at the moment in my state of singlehood  And yep, agree on Gurmeet. Have never much liked most of the heroes who are a craze with loads of girls, like KSG, Gurmeet, Barun... but Sid is a different story. He deserves to have a fandom on level with those others! Hope he gets there eventually

Hey Naz. Some men are for the masses - like Gurmeet, Barun etc and some for  the class - Sid fall in the category of Class. He is the kind of man you will want to take home to your parents. I guess that is what is attracting a lot of people to him.
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

GC...his acting seems stuck on MannMode Yash is Maan2...as for his personal jaap of  "east or west my biwi is the best"...i find it lame🀣🀣  

Work at 4am!? Haven't done that since university 😲 Do get some sleep!

LOL at KSG being a steroid ad πŸ˜† I really hate his tattoos... dunno why xD I don't know anything about his personal life... is he married to that Shraddha actress, or did I just make that up? xD

GC... eh, I always hated GHSP (sorry, Anj xD), and I think he is stuck on that mode... and he's super-stiff in Jhalak too. Speaking of dancing, does anyone have a link to Sid's Independence Day performance on Life OK? I never got to see it, and would really love to...

Barun... bleh, really don't find him hot or get the hype over him. Soz. xD

Love Sid and the way he flirts with Prats in interviews and gets hit πŸ˜†

Lol, Shiv's smile in the precap could indeed be due to some ego-boosting from his enthusiastic saaliyan!! πŸ˜†
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Originally posted by: A2ZV

Hey Naz. Some men are for the masses - like Gurmeet, Barun etc and some for  the class - Sid fall in the category of Class. He is the kind of man you will want to take home to your parents. I guess that is what is attracting a lot of people to him.

@bold: Yes, that's precisely it πŸ˜ƒ I still have hope that some day I will meet a Shiv equivalent. Hehehe πŸ˜† *dreams*!
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
May be Anandi got shy and embarrassed and walked off  and that must have made him happy that he is not the one sharamaoing for a change and that's why the delighted smile probabbly
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Anna - huh? u a ramji fan?  I have no issues with his personal life...I just don't want to constantly hear about itπŸ˜†  I find it TACKY...Celebs using their "personal" life for publicity...can't get or tolerate Big Boss, Pati Patni aur Woh, etc.  *SHUDDERS*  However, pure ur love is - it becomes commercial when u hawk it b4 cameras..JMO

Which is y... I generally stick with ignore the Actor appreciate or depreciate the Acting.  Sid's was passable b4, but with "Shiv" - Sid's seriously pulled up his acting socks.  He's a different actor in BV then in all his prior serials. 

Returning to AnSh, I think J's going to try and approach Anandi alone next week... Hope she is strong enouff to withstand his sob story having spent the day with Shekhars

NAZ - crazy work week...I am surviving via escaping to IF and caffeine... my plan for Saturday is to SLEEP

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago