Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Sou - I knowww AnSH smiled heavenly in the precap...really that smile made my day. Next two epis are gonna be filled with AnSh...cant wait!

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sou - she was sharmofying seating with him in front of his family🤣🤣🤣  Shiv was like... ALRIGHT I can NIHAROFY BETTER.. U go Back
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Anandi was sooo happy when she was sitting in the car 😳 and without chu-chapar she sat in the front seat yet again.. so wonder why there was so much na-nukur about it during ring shopping 😕

showing nakhras to her wud be...like see u have bear my these nakharas...got it mr wud be😆
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Anandi was sooo happy when she was sitting in the car 😳 and without chu-chapar she sat in the front seat yet again.. so wonder why there was so much na-nukur about it during ring shopping 😕

Now they are alone Sou. Kuch samjha karo.. 😉 Anandi bhi kuch kam nahi hai !
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
We don't get to see their Jalebi dates and late night drives because the CVs want us to see only the loving family of Shiv and hear about the dates of ANSH.
I still don't understand why only Shiv's family  had to be sooo big.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Sou - she was sharmofying seating with him in front of his family🤣🤣🤣  Shiv was like... ALRIGHT I can NIHAROFY BETTER.. U go Back

Chalao na naino se baan re... gaate gaate gaadi chala raha tha issiliye thokne jaa raha tha uss bike waale ko  🤣
Originally posted by: dixie123

Now they are alone Sou. Kuch samjha karo.. 😉 Anandi bhi kuch kam nahi hai !

Woh toh I know.. Halwa khila khila ke bakra phasa liya chori ne 😆
Originally posted by: aparnauma

We don't get to see their Jalebi dates and late night drives because the CVs want us to see only the loving family of Shiv and hear about the dates of ANSH.

I still don't understand why only Shiv's family  had to be sooo big.

I think they wanted to give Anandi a big extended family.. she's now surrounded by alag alag mentality waale log who have one common goal and that is her happiness.. they'll open up a new world for her.. a new world with new experiences and new lessons ðŸ˜³
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Vandu - wat do you expect...he hasn't showered in days and has been sleeping at the landfill next to a bar...not to mention drinking ...  Forget Anandi... all will SMELL Ghadesar🤣

ROFLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH GOOD ONE!!!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think , Anandi will reach new heights after moving into Shiv's family.

She will be connected to Singhs as thats her maayka now..and they will show her increase in her political career. 

I am sure after her life is settled she will be even more focused towards improving the world