Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

There is an old Jeetendra and I think Raj Kumar movie?  Where J abandons the wife for his mistress... She marries RK, who adored her.  She teaches her son that RK is the father and the last frame is her visiting RK ki grave.  Jeetendra is outside as bhikari guarding the samadi of RK.🤣🤣

I like a similar scenario... J becoming assistant mali or bhikari outside CH... daily getting darshaan of his kacha pyaar with her sacha pati parmeshwar😆

kaccha pyar ko dekhkar sochega.. haila.. ye kaise ho gaya.. mai to abhi tak soch raha tha.. ki kaccha pyar.. meri sacche pyar mai aasu ke parvat bana raha hoga.. yaha par 360 degree turn karke pati parmeshwar lekar aagayi... ðŸ¤£, mera sacche pyar ke sath to ap kaccha pyar bhi na raha... ðŸ¤£
Don_theEvil thumbnail
waise sab ne vote kiya banner ke liye.. entry dekhi maine kafi impressive lage sare banners... 
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ghadesar

You crack me up!!!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
G should come with plan to ruin A's name!  How?  To report a chor in Jaitsar, who has been withdrawing funds from her account.  Stealing her hard earned money🤣  There goes A's reputation - crime rate of 1 not Zero😆😆

Police handcuffing J and dragging him away while he's screeching about being Hospital ki malik😈

Then G makes deal with J to only withdraw the charges if he lauts to Mumbai with her.
Don_theEvil thumbnail

G should come with plan to ruin A's name!  How?  To report a chor in Jaitsar, who has been withdrawing funds from her account.  Stealing her hard earned money🤣  There goes A's reputation - crime rate of 1 not Zero😆😆

Police handcuffing J and dragging him away while he's screeching about being Hospital ki malik😈

Then G makes deal with J to only withdraw the charges if he lauts to Mumbai with her.

fir anandi kahegi crime rate zero hi hai... kyuki crime hamare area mai nahi huva hai.. paise to mumbai se churakar bhaga hai. ismai jaitsar kya kya kaam.. to isko mumbai bhejkar.. case karo yaha par nahi.. singh ka naam kharab hojayega.. ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜ˆ
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
What i don't understand is why why why Ghadesar does not at least call his "friends"...get some money order and change his rank torn clothes...guess he is going for the SYMPATHY factor😡... but, as he himself said he deserves worse then the gutter!  

I prefer J in Gray not LOSER...but, a part of me would b secretly thrilled if he goes crazy like Darr types...then Shiv could justifiable kick the GHADESAR to jail without bail
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Quack -  But, thief is in Jaitsar, so arrest can only happen there😆😆  If J refuses to lauto to Mumbai then there maybe legal jurisdiction issue

Also what I wanna know is how Dr. Bhikari got from Jaipur to Jaitsar?  Did he hitch on some veggie truck?  They need to disinfect them veggies if so😳
Don_theEvil thumbnail

What i don't understand is why why why Ghadesar does not at least call his "friends"...get some money order and change his rank torn clothes...guess he is going for the SYMPATHY factor😡... but, as he himself said he deserves worse then the gutter!  

I prefer J in Gray not LOSER...but, a part of me would b secretly thrilled if he goes crazy like Darr types...then Shiv could justifiable kick the GHADESAR to jail without bail

yeah is doing this to earn sympathy factor.. so he is floating his bhikari avatar in front of singh first and now trying on anandi.. he thought if they see him in this condition they will accept him back.. he is going easy way its prove his nature that he still seeking help from other to asked forgiveness he cant even earn one apologies without anyone help.. i dont know what his future if he going to turn in to grey or what.. but currently he is proven looser.. all the way... 
Don_theEvil thumbnail

@Quack -  But, thief is in Jaitsar, so arrest can only happen there😆😆  If J refuses to lauto to Mumbai then there maybe legal jurisdiction issue

Also what I wanna know is how Dr. Bhikari got from Jaipur to Jaitsar?  Did he hitch on some veggie truck?  They need to disinfect them veggies if so😳

i refuse to answer this.. this post is belong to person name is quack and wo mai nahi hu.. i am don to mai iska javab nahi dungi... ðŸ˜†
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Anjy-His friends will first die laughing at him ...remember J being G ka assistant and how much fun they made of him.Just imagine what will happen to them if they will see J ka bikari avtar.🤣
Waise bhi i think his frnds are good for nothing...just like him.🤢
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago