Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
The channel is TOOO happy with BV ke trps lagta hai...

We are getting 1 new promo every day it seems...Hahaha !
-Ursh- thumbnail
Can't view net is so slow won't load a 18sec Video:( ah well
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OH MYYY GODDD Kya tha yeh??? *jaggu sytle* he was literally stalking Anandi  he looked so creepy lurking from behind the tree.. no wonder Anandi looked so scared seeing him ðŸ˜† btw looks like a red-herring to me.. na A will spot him na hi J will have courage to face her after seeing her being sooo happy with Shiv.. he'll wait for an oppurtunity to get hold of her alone.. till then Jaitser's temple will be his temporary ghar.
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

Sou - Promo 😃

Vandu - I dont have any prblm with the show u know...just that I dont relate with it.otherwise I love Sanaya.She was a class apart as Gunjan.My main problem is when ppl bring Mohit in and bash him for no reason.The guy is a sweet heart and the two of them are togethr since 2 years now.Still ppl got problem with them being a couple...as u said they cant understand the difference b/w real and reel.

Ursh - I just love san and not IPK...just cant relate to the abusive and insulting loove ASR showers KKG with

edit:Ok lets leave IPK guys...it BV and AnSh over here...SOO excited for tonite's epi 😃

What is KKG? Also, I love Sanaya too. I've watched some Gunjan-Samrat scenes so many times! Januable to the maxxx 😃 Some day I will do a song cover of 'Yeh Zindagi Khole Baahein Khadi' and put it on YouTube 😃 And there is one VM on 'Jaane Tu Meri Kya Hai' (the male version) that always makes me want to cry... it's on that rose-dropping scene... ufff... so sad... *reminisces* And how can anyone bash my Mohu  I'm going to check that forum right now!

Anywayyy, back to the here and now and AnSh 😆 Can't waittt for the lunch scene, eee... I swear days go by too slowly and the BV episodes are too short 😆
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: togepe30

The channel is TOOO happy with BV ke trps lagta hai...

We are getting 1 new promo every day it seems...Hahaha !

]
colors ko no. 2 se no. 1 par aate der nahi lagegi. agar dhamake dar promo milete rahe to... ðŸ¤£, wo to bus behati ganga mai hath do rahe hai.. taki unka mangal mangala ho jaye ðŸ¤£
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: UrshP

Can't view net is so slow won't load a 18sec Video:( ah well

Am having the same problem
Originally posted by: DonIsback

sou tumne promo dekha nahi.. maine bhi nahi dekha... ðŸ˜†

Maine abhi abhi dekha Prati 😆 all thnks to Malika 😳
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Naz - yea he too sweet...genuinely a good person at heart.I say that very rarely for any actor coz i dont judge them on their ints but Mohit hes got a unique genuineness u cant resist.Loved him since initial MJHT days.

Anyways guys lets not talk abt others and concentrate on AnSH 😊

Sou and Ursh: Nytym 😳
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DonIsback

maine suna hai promo ke bare mai.. ab dekhne ki bhi iccha hai.. but what was that about anandi Sensing that bhikari.. ðŸ¤£

Prati looks like she saw him. it was not her abhaas.. btw I feel she'll brush it off as hallucination and forget about it 😆
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

OH MYYY GODDD Kya tha yeh??? *jaggu sytle* he was literally stalking Anandi  he looked so creepy lurking from behind the tree.. no wonder Anandi looked so scared seeing him ðŸ˜† btw looks like a red-herring to me.. na A will spot him na hi J will have courage to face her after seeing her being sooo happy with Shiv.. he'll wait for an oppurtunity to get hold of her alone.. till then Jaitser's temple will be his temporary ghar.

but he is so much shemless yaar.. after what he done with her. he still have guts to face her.. ghar se lat khaya huva aagay anandi ki samne bhikari ki jholi failane.. he should realize it.. the tie is broke long time back now he dont  deserve  anything from her not even mafi..