Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Sou - Promo πŸ˜ƒ

Vandu - I dont have any prblm with the show u know...just that I dont relate with it.otherwise I love Sanaya.She was a class apart as Gunjan.My main problem is when ppl bring Mohit in and bash him for no reason.The guy is a sweet heart and the two of them are togethr since 2 years now.Still ppl got problem with them being a couple...as u said they cant understand the difference b/w real and reel.

Ursh - I just love san and not IPK...just cant relate to the abusive and insulting loove ASR showers KKG with

edit:Ok lets leave IPK guys...it BV and AnSh over here...SOO excited for tonite's epi πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
LOL...I dont care...I hate the channel STAR PLUS...I havent seen it in some 4-5 yrs now...I dont even have it on my list...

The last show I saw on Star Plus was KTH (till rajeev was there)...Its been what 9 yrs...Hahaha

Its the MOST REGRESSIVE channel ever,...ekdum bekaar show after show !
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: UrshP

Hey SOU! how are you? I am good πŸ˜ƒ how r u????

LOL thats tooo funny LOLZZZ don't be surprised if at all it gets played out in BV πŸ˜†

Btw Sou loved your Vm on the olden song WOW LOVED Thank u so much.. glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ

have you made any more, Nope not yet... so post here or PM when you post ANSH Sure yaar..

My comments r in black 😊
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

Aww vandu u shared an awesome gossip..ill just go and check.I sort of have a unkahi type of irritation with these ipkknd fans ...who consider Sanaya as their property and keep on bashing Mohit just coz of their so called pyaar for SaRun(stupid ppl dont understand B is married).Srsly why talk abt BV if ur show is not doing good..Uff

That sounds reeeally annoying :/ Poor Mohit. How can anyone want to bash him after seeing that cute smile of his??  Also, real-life pairing-up of people is weird. I would love SidYusha to get together like MoNaya did  but if Sid or Prats were married or in a serious relationship, I wouldn't start bashing their poor partners out of my love for SidYusha. That would be in really poor taste!

Great news about the BV TRPs, though... now just one extra push and lots of AnSh and it'll beat DABH!!! πŸ‘ 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Malika thank u so much for the promo πŸ€— will give my visesh tippani's on it after watching πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

.My main problem is when ppl bring Mohit in and bash him for no reason.The guy is a sweet heart 

Mohit is a cutieee <3 <3 <3

I have seen 1-2 interviews of Sanaya-Mohit...I always thought she dominated him...πŸ˜† They remind me of hiten-gauriπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
They look cute as a couple
-Ursh- thumbnail
@ Malika Understand you like Sanaya :) Topic Closed LOL

Ansh Topic it is watching PROMO too havent seen thanks for links
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Malika thank u so much for the promo πŸ€— will give my visesh tippani's on it after watching πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

sou tumne promo dekha nahi.. maine bhi nahi dekha... πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Ya...!
I am really curious about the promo...Have not seen it yet...

What do u guys think...This will air today? The Grand Luncheon?
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: togepe30

Ya...!

I am really curious about the promo...Have not seen it yet...

What do u guys think...This will air today? The Grand Luncheon?

maine suna hai promo ke bare mai.. ab dekhne ki bhi iccha hai.. but what was that about anandi Sensing that bhikari.. πŸ€£