Balika Vadhu

AnSh- Start of new feelings (AT 19) - Page 7

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..dishu..

picture this: shiv feeding jalebis to anandi with his hands and jagya sees her smiling at him. i know its not happening, but wudnt it be gr8 if it happens 

that will be good!!πŸ˜†
where r u these days dishu??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I hope G ki mummy calls to give the news of G being pregnant in front of A...then a slap from A to J!πŸ‘
How dare he go to CH!😑
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

that will be good!!πŸ˜†

where r u these days dishu??

was busy shifting house. that's why was too tired to spam πŸ˜†
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anj -tere mooh main ghee shakkar...oops sorry since we are in Ansh AT, taare mooh main Jalebi aur kheer. I really wish that presence of Jagya makes her realise the true value of Shiv. Hope she sees the difference between an adolescent pubescent love and true mature manly love.

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: GoldenDew

Oh btw now I know why gaonwaale spread so many rumours about Ansh πŸ˜³ Ansh market mein ghoomte ghoomte jalebi khate hain πŸ˜‘ and humare saamne nautanki jalebi vrat rakhte hain πŸ˜‘

bhahat nainsaafi haiπŸ˜†..hamare saath!!

AnSh r very smart i feelπŸ˜†..hamare saamne bhole bantey haiπŸ€”πŸ€£
ok gudnite guysπŸ€—
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Malika

I hope G ki mummy calls to give the news of G being pregnant in front of A...then a slap from A to J!πŸ‘

How dare he go to CH!😑

@ bold seriously that's hadh of besharmi.. he's sooo desperate cheap kahin ka 😑

I just hope Anandi orders her personal BG to take care of jaggu ghanta's haddi pasli.. ek minute mein he will thodo his right hand and give it to his left hand and throw him out of Rajasthan πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hahahaha ok...my khayali palao

A: Jagya? Tum? Yahan?
J: Haan - mujhe maaf kardo...Tum maaf kardogi toh sab maaf kardege...mein wapas agaya...tumhari Jagya... uss Gauri ko chhodiya...Daadisa ki Kasam
A: Kya tum Gauri ko chhodiya?  Tum kitne ladkhiyon ka zindagi barbad karoge Jagya?  Har bar mujhe lagtah ki tum aur nahi gir sakte...phir tum koi aur kartaav dikha teh ho!  Jaaoo Jageya...chaley jaao...tum Gauri ko dhoka de sakte ho...mein hai... JAAAOOO Jayga JAAAOOO

J: Anandi... ek baar sirf ek baar meri baat sunlo

S folding his shirt sleeves steps in front of Anandi...Anandi catches Shiv's hand...

A: Shiv chaaliye...humein der ho jayega
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
VO: "Par kya Jagya kabhi samajh payega ki ab koi apna apna na raha (visual of Anandi smiling at Shiv), aur na koi sapna" πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

A: Jagya? Tum? Yaha?
J: Haan - mujhe maaf kardo...Tum maaf kardogi toh sab maaf kardege...mein wapas agaya...tumhari Jagya... uss Gauri ko chhodiya...Daadisa ki Kasam
A: Kya tum Gauri ko chhodiya?  Tum kitne ladkhiyon ka zindagi barbad karoge Jagya?  Har bar mujhe lagtah ki tum aur nahi gir sakte...phir tum koi aur kartaav dikha teh ho!  Jaaoo Jageya...chaley jaao...tum Gauri ko dhoka de sakte ho...mein hai... JAAAOOO

S folding his shirt sleeves steps in front of Anandi...Anandi catches Shiv's hand...

Excellent. πŸ‘
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

A: Jagya? Tum? Yaha?
A: Kya tum Gauri ko chhodiya?  Tum kitne ladkhiyon ka zindagi barbad karoge Jagya?  Har bar mujhe lagtah ki tum aur nahi gir sakte...phir tum koi aur kartaav dikha teh ho!  Jaaoo Jageya...chaley jaao...tum Gauri ko dhoka de sakte ho...mein hai... JAAAOOO

A will touch S  (*remembers the gaon wala protesting against shivjee scene and how A holds his muscular arm☺️*) and that too  in front of J...WOHOO😈 
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago