what track du want??

Poll

what do u want to see in ssk

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
guyzz vote for the track u want to see in ssk!hopefully the cvcs will see our desperation for rosid!and will hopefully end this surrogacy track!if this surrogacy track happens it will be extended for weelks to come!so guyzz dont u think its better if premar adopted a kid and rosid remove those pillows and become more closer!i mean i think it would be the perfect option!guyzz plzz vote and show to the cvcs wht u want!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now rosid romance and premar adopting a baby is the best one...😛
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want Rosid romance and frankly dont care if Premar adopt baby or find a surrogate to carry their kid...I just care about Rosid.
savkatika thumbnail
yeaaa i knw right both of them will be happy and we wnt have to see this rona dhona track!i want to see rosid romance!and will be happy if premar adopts a baby!
savkatika thumbnail
i want this track to be over!the more they drag it the less we will see of rosid!i cant stand to see this rona dhona track!the more simar will be in trouble the more roli will be worrying over simar!and thus we wnt get any romantic rosid scenes!so if simar remains happy roli will stop worrying abt her and then we might get our rosid scene!so its better if both the couple find their happiness and stop thinking abt surrogacy!
prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont expect romance betwen either of two couples bcoz khushi has cum back as per new promo and she will definitely destroy the couples life.this horrible track will continue atleast for a year
Swatipremar thumbnail
1st one will be the best
presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
v want premar adopt a child ad rosid story track..😛
bt in cvs mind only surrogacy track including kushi track
rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
rosid romance and premar adopting a baby