Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi's dream of grand wedding again ruined (Page 2)

hade Senior Member
hade
hade

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

Yet one more time that Kushi has been shown the finger by the CVs. What kind of love??? story is this, anyway?? Perhaps the message here is do not be good as all you'll get is s---* She sacrificed everything inc her life for what????? Jeez!!!!!
Yes, I know it's only reel life, still...!

Knowing Khushi, materialistic things don't matter to her. Her family, love, emotions, these weigh more than materialistic things like grand wedding, jewelery and all. So now she got to see how love changed ASR for her and that is more important. The moment he confessed his love, I think she would have been OK w/o a remarriage also. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

960bsipkknd Goldie
960bsipkknd
960bsipkknd

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
simple marriageUnhappy all hopes of dream wedding of kushi are shattered.First time ASR married her because of his di's happiness crashing kushi's dreams and again now...
reema.gcpatra Senior Member
reema.gcpatra
reema.gcpatra

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
In other shows even engagement are like grand function and Here Lead actors wedding is simple and in Sad situation. This is the uniqueness of this show. Feeling like lough on my patience LOLLOLLOLLOL 
jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
i dont think the grand wedding is what matters to khushi..the fact that all the rituals are complete and arnav has made the effort to consider these small elements probably means alot more to khushi.
anithav Senior Member
anithav
anithav

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
its definitely nice to see changed arnav and very strong relation of arshi... but all this crap should have been after their grand wedding... so we would have enjoyed both the tracks... now neither we enjoy the marriage track nor sympathize the rona track Cry
dennis.dion9 Newbie
dennis.dion9
dennis.dion9

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hade

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

So according to E24 news segment ArShi will have their marriage but it will be a simple marriage.
I am assuming it is true because the news of Anjali's miscarriage was also given by this channel and it become true.

So what was the point of this whole re-marriage drama?Arshi was living like a husband and wife.Why did you bring this angle of marriage,Why did you give us viewers hope that we will get a grand wedding.You again ruined the dream of Khushi of having a perfect wedding.Since you never thought of giving it then what was the need of this second marriage?Was it just to show ShyAmali scenes in between so that because of re-marriage we watch ShyAmali.
Khushi's could not have her grand wedding first time because of Anjali.And now again it is Anjali for whom the marriage will be a simple one.Cry

With the whole remarriage thing, it was shown how Arnav went out of the way and performed the rituals for her. the only thing left is marriage anyways. Whatever gestures Arnav has done for khushi is more than her grand wedding.

i agree with you

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
are guys even i heard that even i was upset bt anyway let sc bt did u hear more than all this daljeet said the day anjlai comes to knw shyma has killed her baby she will take revenge frm him..reason to be happy...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Look at the positive side.we can have another Re-marriage track coz of this simple marriage LOLThis is good for our show
& about Simple marriage i am happy that atleast their RM is happening coz after shyam entry and past bomb blast dunno what will happen

Go to top