Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reema.gcpatra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In other shows even engagement are like grand function and Here Lead actors wedding is simple and in Sad situation. This is the uniqueness of this show. Feeling like lough on my patience πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i dont think the grand wedding is what matters to khushi..the fact that all the rituals are complete and arnav has made the effort to consider these small elements probably means alot more to khushi.
anithav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
its definitely nice to see changed arnav and very strong relation of arshi... but all this crap should have been after their grand wedding... so we would have enjoyed both the tracks... now neither we enjoy the marriage track nor sympathize the rona track 😭
dennis.dion9 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hade

With the whole remarriage thing, it was shown how Arnav went out of the way and performed the rituals for her. the only thing left is marriage anyways. Whatever gestures Arnav has done for khushi is more than her grand wedding.

i agree with you

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
are guys even i heard that even i was upset bt anyway let sc bt did u hear more than all this daljeet said the day anjlai comes to knw shyma has killed her baby she will take revenge frm him..reason to be happy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Look at the positive side.we can have another Re-marriage track coz of this simple marriage πŸ˜†This is good for our show
& about Simple marriage i am happy that atleast their RM is happening coz after shyam entry and past bomb blast dunno what will happen
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I guess this PH can't afford a grand marriage focused on the leads unlike every other show on Star Plus. Even though that would have guaranteed higher TRPs. Its too bad this PH is so BROKE. Anjali's tears are cheap so they would rather spend episodes on that.

So yes, go ahead and give them a simple marriage and get it over with so you can focus on Anjali's pain and breakdowns over losing her child (that she wanted to kill) and her husband (who tried to kill her).
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Feel bad for Khushi.. She didnt deserve this but the innocent soul that she is, she always agrees to anything that is thrown her way.. Whether its her wish or not... She does feel bad abt it but she finds her happiness in others.. She did nothing to deserve this... 😡
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well this show has never been about Khushi and her khushi.. it has always been about Di and di ki dawaai... So!
Anyway.. I have a kostin...
Ab Di ki dawaai intake kam ho jayegi ya jyada?
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is pathetic I am loosing my cool eveyrday..