India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's dream of grand wedding again ruined

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
So according to E24 news segment ArShi will have their marriage but it will be a simple marriage.
I am assuming it is true because the news of Anjali's miscarriage was also given by this channel and it become true.

So what was the point of this whole re-marriage drama?Arshi was living like a husband and wife.Why did you bring this angle of marriage,Why did you give us viewers hope that we will get a grand wedding.You again ruined the dream of Khushi of having a perfect wedding.Since you never thought of giving it then what was the need of this second marriage?Was it just to show ShyAmali scenes in between so that because of re-marriage we watch ShyAmali.
Khushi's could not have her grand wedding first time because of Anjali.And now again it is Anjali for whom the marriage will be a simple one.Cry

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25nahoulaNik28athirumaASHWINI205ssm122akanksha_adorindakatemeeyaaluvipkknd4eversamster03mischiefmonalisa1234Sarun_4ever-Aimz-gursikh_simranAmazingAmyAfyaNi1234arshi_karish-SI-CATZ..KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicPrincessBushi-DKS-pieryroseILTHBEBmishti_17

hade Senior Member
hade
hade

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

So according to E24 news segment ArShi will have their marriage but it will be a simple marriage.
I am assuming it is true because the news of Anjali's miscarriage was also given by this channel and it become true.

So what was the point of this whole re-marriage drama?Arshi was living like a husband and wife.Why did you bring this angle of marriage,Why did you give us viewers hope that we will get a grand wedding.You again ruined the dream of Khushi of having a perfect wedding.Since you never thought of giving it then what was the need of this second marriage?Was it just to show ShyAmali scenes in between so that because of re-marriage we watch ShyAmali.
Khushi's could not have her grand wedding first time because of Anjali.And now again it is Anjali for whom the marriage will be a simple one.Cry

With the whole remarriage thing, it was shown how Arnav went out of the way and performed the rituals for her. the only thing left is marriage anyways. Whatever gestures Arnav has done for khushi is more than her grand wedding.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilakirandennis.dion9arhifan_loverakanksha_adorindakateSarun_4eversamster03zobshehleanne_1983jagrutid-Maha-

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I just can not take it anymore.
Each time they start a beautiful track they ruin it the next moment.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25AfyaNi1234-SI-pieryrose-DKS-

gursikh_simran IF-Dazzler
gursikh_simran
gursikh_simran

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
This is limit now CVs ,till now I was pretty cool with all the tracks they were showing but today hearing this I am very very disappointed!

They are the most sought after Jodi in this industry ,and see what they are getting ,'a Simple Marriage' !!!!Thumbs Down

dorindakateAfyaNi1234-SI-CATZ..-DKS-

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I think remarriage track was only started to show the changed arnav..for khushi he can goto any extent..like doing all the rituals for her sake to make her happy...so to show the love and emotions..only this track started..this track is only to display the strong bond between arnav and khushi .SmileAnd before khushi was in dilemma..the way marriage happenend.because it was not thorugh mutual consent..but now it is happening by mutual understanding..so this the difference between before and now...

Edited by rockingcouple - 04 September 2012 at 2:45am

poptart09dorindakateshai77MeeraHKSarun_4everzobsheh

hade Senior Member
hade
hade

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

I just can not take it anymore.
Each time they start a beautiful track they ruin it the next moment.

Chill yaar! relax and enjoy. i think the track is good. It is showing their emotional connection. How they r growing in their relation and love. Lets see how it continues.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateMeeraHKSarun_4everlalarukh

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Yet one more time that Kushi has been shown the finger by the CVs. What kind of love??? story is this, anyway?? Perhaps the message here is do not be good as all you'll get is s---* She sacrificed everything inc her life for what????? Jeez!!!!!
Yes, I know it's only reel life, still...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afya

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Anjali always invisibly real villain in arhi's life.. A shame on cvs they r failure to give us a perfect marriage segment of arhi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

960bsipkkndAfya-SI-

Go to top