Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

I am being Used . (Page 7)

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by debaparna77

jaan bujhkar kia tha ...kisi ne uksaya tha Angry Angry Angry Angry dislike korle dekhte maza ta Angry LOL

Nischoyi korbo Angry i m mad for my AshNi and KTLK Embarrassed... but .. i love Forum also Embarrassed.. 

tahole amio anek kichu korbo ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged

jaan bujhkar kia tha ...kisi ne uksaya tha Angry Angry Angry Angry dislike korle dekhte maza ta Angry LOL

Nischoyi korbo Angry i m mad for my AshNi and KTLK Embarrassed... but .. i love Forum also Embarrassed.. 

Aa dekhe zara.. kisme kitna hai dum ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

debaparna77

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Aa dekhe zara.. kisme kitna hai dum ROFL

dekh lena ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Armu4eva

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

That they can...but here they aren't ...so they are currency here...and currecny is not a bad thing at all...emotional currency is completely acceptable!

I disagree... and they r not at all comparable to materialistic stuff.. 

I think we are talking at cross-purposes here Smile
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

dekh lena ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Madhuri ko to roz dekhte hain hum Embarrassed ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4Youdebaparna77

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

I do not think she meant .. JUST the PHYSICAL aspect... as a wife. .she cooks. takes care of the family .. fulfills her obligations as a daughter in law..! There are varied roles a woman plays.. n physical aspect is a part of it..!

When a persons wishes.. n opinions r not considered .. they r bound to feel neglected n hence the whole thing!

I echo u Tanuji...
Sarikaji, sorry to disagree, but, Nidhi didnt mean it w.r.to physical relations between HW. It forms a vital part of marriage and wife dont think it as a way of getting used by husband. She said that she wants him to respect what she bids him. Like she was hurt and had said to Ashu: "Dr. Mallika ne aapko unko milne ke liye mana kiya hai, isi liye aap unse milne nahi jayenge; is liye nahi ki maine aapko unhe milne se mana kiya hai" And the line"Furniture ko istemaal kiya jata hai per uski marzi nahi poochi jati"
She thinks that she has molded herself completely as Ashu has wished (Since day-1 like when Ashu got angry with her about rising up early and making tea for everyone, the girl has never missed tea+bf since that day, even if HK is there for such household chores) But Ashu doesnt try to understand/accept what she wishes him to do.(like she wishing him to stop caring for mallu) When Ashu wants her to do something particular or do it in a particular manner only, she follows  but when she wants him to do something particular or do it in a particular manner only, he doesnt value her words and keeps doing what he wants to do. So, she feels she is being used by hubby in getting things done acco. to his wish and his ways, but, is not cared for when she expresses her wish and ways in getting things done.
Actually, "I am being used", "Jab tumhein/aapko meri garaj hoti hai tabi tum/aap meri care karte ho, baad mein nahi", "kisiko meri parwah nahi / zarurat nahi hai", "koi meri sunta hi nahi" etc. are so common dialogues between H-W and hardly one should go to their literal meaning. Certain words are harsh when u hear them, but the spouse may not actually mean it. Like when Ashu said "tumhein rehna hai raho, jana hai jao, tumhari marzi, main tumhein nahi rokunga"; he didnt mean to tell her to leave the house and so is this sentence from Nidhi.

And this is not for proving Nidhi is right or not or what she said was right or not. It's only my try to interpret the meaning behind her words.

Edited by ttrocks - 04 September 2012 at 5:03pm
hkp11 IF-Rockerz
hkp11
hkp11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Libra

@Libra ji, m with u..ashu hai hai LOL

@Sarika, good post..i dont think she is talking abt physically used or abused..it's more mental..i guess!

Welcome to the club Deba.Big smile
The more the merrier.LOL

LOL

Deba, aur Amar hai hai karega to?  LOL

Edited by hkp11 - 04 September 2012 at 3:51pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index