Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

I am being Used . (Page 4)

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 5224

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by Libra

Tanuji,
I have to hand it to you, you had predicted this.
I guess, Nidhi ki Hai Hai shuru ho gayi.


Ye to kuch nahi hai..LOL ek hafta.. Amar se Nidhi ko baat karne do.. aur Ashu ko neglect karne do... all the adjectives showered on Ashu will come back on Nidhi ..LOL

iam fine as long as there is no ashu hai haing. Embarrassed

Sorry, Deepa
I am in Nidhi's camp.
I don't care what she does, I am on her side.
Ashu deserves whatever is coming and more.LOL

So, as far as I am concerned
Ashu hai hai!    Ashu hai hai!   Ashu hai hai!LOL


Edited by Libra - 04 September 2012 at 3:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBlushsarikabusybee..debaparna77ttrocks

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 16356

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
@anu. I know ur in nidhi's camp. Lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarikabusybee..

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 17145

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
@Libra ji, m with u..ashu hai hai LOL

@Sarika, good post..i dont think she is talking abt physically used or abused..it's more mental..i guess!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlushsarikaLibrattrocks

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 5224

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

@Libra ji, m with u..ashu hai hai LOL

@Sarika, good post..i dont think she is talking abt physically used or abused..it's more mental..i guess!

Welcome to the club Deba.Big smile
The more the merrier.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debaparna77ttrocks

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 6769

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I do not think she meant .. JUST the PHYSICAL aspect... as a wife. .she cooks. takes care of the family .. fulfills her obligations as a daughter in law..! There are varied roles a woman plays.. n physical aspect is a part of it..!

When a persons wishes.. n opinions r not considered .. they r bound to feel neglected n hence the whole thing!



Tanu...I don't think any of these roles were imposed on her...she did them voluntarily and gladly...if she had said but the word, I am sure her husband earns enough money to hire people to do all of this...

People do things for each other and their families out of love...if we started reading into this, then I would say all of us are using each other...we are using our parents, our parents are using us, friends use each other and so on...

Going by this yardstick, when Nidhi went shopping, along with his credit card, should Ashutosh have also felt used?

Yes, I understand that she feels that her emotions are being considered,...and she is right in feeling so...but does not justify saying she feels used...

When a wife says she feels used by her husband, I am sorry but it leaves a very, very bad taste in the mouth...

I am a married woman who probably has a hundred fights with her husband in a day...there are times when both of us hate the sight of each other but the thought of feeling used in any way has never risen!


But then Nidhi has always had a predilection for hyperbole...so what is new?


Edited by Sujatha.rao - 04 September 2012 at 3:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarika

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86533

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj


iam fine as long as there is no ashu hai haing. Embarrassed

LOL  there will b Ashu hai haing too ... who is better. AshNi or Aamar-Nidhi ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlushsarikaLibra

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86533

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by Armu4eva

I do not think she meant .. JUST the PHYSICAL aspect... as a wife. .she cooks. takes care of the family .. fulfills her obligations as a daughter in law..! There are varied roles a woman plays.. n physical aspect is a part of it..!

When a persons wishes.. n opinions r not considered .. they r bound to feel neglected n hence the whole thing!



Tanu...I don't think any of these roles were imposed on her...she did them voluntarily and gladly...if she had said but the word, I am sure her husband earns enough money to hire people to do all of this...

People do things for each other and their families out of love...if we started reading into this, then I would say all of us are using each other...we are using our parents, our parents are using us, friends use each other and so on...

Going by this yardstick, when Nidhi went shopping, along with his credit card, should Ashutosh have also felt used?

Yes, I understand that she feels that her emotions are being considered,...and she is right in feeling so...but does not justify saying she feels used...

When a wife says she feels used by her husband, I am sorry but it leaves a very, very bad taste in the mouth...

I am a married woman who has probably has a hundred fights with her husband in a day...there are times when both of us hate the sight of each other but the thought of being used in any way has never risen!

I m explaining what she meant.. n not ..whether she was right in meaning what she did..! 

Coming to the credit card thingy... yes ofcourse he was annoyed with her fizul kharchi .. but can u compare.. MONEY with relations??? come on LOL

And ... i think .. this feeling used thing is very common in marital places.. esp i have myself heard the words 'u dun care' 'u act as if i dun exist' etc.. amongst couples.. so it wasnt anything that was so serious that we hv to get into discussing morals here! None of us lead a perfect life.. so lets not expect our heroes/ heroines to act such! Atleast i dont! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarikahkp11ttrocks

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 17145

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by debaparna77

@Libra ji, m with u..ashu hai hai LOL

@Sarika, good post..i dont think she is talking abt physically used or abused..it's more mental..i guess!

Welcome to the club Deba.Big smile
The more the merrier.LOL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index