Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

I am being Used . (Page 2)

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

A very pertinent post, Sarika...

Like you said, it is a very common thing with wives...

I don't want to generalize on the reasons though because I think it too complicated and depends on the individual context to a large extent...

But since you are talking of sexual gratification, I think in this context it was a ridiculous thing to have said, if that was what she meant...

What do you think she meant saying she is being used.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Sarika: the way nidhi said that 'she is being used' i really hated it.. It ws disgusting to here frm nidhi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarikabusybee..

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blushsarika

I don't want to generalize on the reasons though because I think it too complicated and depends on the individual context to a large extent...

But since you are talking of sexual gratification, I think in this context it was a ridiculous thing to have said, if that was what she meant...

I really don't know...maybe she meant chai coffee aur khana banana, bills pay karna, item girl banna ...or maybe she feels used because Ashu wants to shower in the water drops from her hair everyday...he has turned her into a human shower LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarikabusybee..shobha21

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Blushsarika

I really don't know...maybe she meant chai coffee aur khana banana, bills pay karna, item girl banna ...or maybe she feels used because Ashu wants to shower in the water drops from her hair everyday...he has turned her into a human shower LOL

Human shower ROFL , yes good point , he is using her like Human shower.

busybee..shobha21Sujatha.rao

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Sarika: the way nidhi said that 'she is being used' i really hated it.. It ws disgusting to here frm nidhi..

I also didn't like the way she said.

busybee..Krrish4You

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

I feel she meant that she has been treated like a non living thing. Ashu is not interested to know what she wants,feels or her opinion does not matter to him. I dont think she referred to physical use.

there is a possibility she meant what you said , but normally womens say it the way I have interpretted.

busybee..shobha21

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Very common between friends even ... when you expect a lot and do not get, some negative thoughts cross the mind.

Congrats for being IF- Rockerz,

agree with you it's common among friends but among couples such negative thoughts are not good for there relationship.

busybee..shobha21

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I do not think she meant .. JUST the PHYSICAL aspect... as a wife. .she cooks. takes care of the family .. fulfills her obligations as a daughter in law..! There are varied roles a woman plays.. n physical aspect is a part of it..!

When a persons wishes.. n opinions r not considered .. they r bound to feel neglected n hence the whole thing!

Yes agree she was reffering to all the aspects. But these are very hurting words , good that Ashu didn't listen to her talks.

Armu4evabusybee..shobha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index