India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

I am being Used .

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
In yesterday's episode Nidhi told Angie , She is not upset with Mallika but is upset Because Ashu don't Listen to her ,and don't care about her feelings.

She also said ,she feels like, she is being Used, just like any Furniture . What does she mean by saying , she is being used .
I think she was reffering to be used by Ashu Physically.

I have seen in many Movies and TV shows , this dialogue is often said by married females .
Whenever they are frustrated or are angry with there Husbands , they say this sentence.

I was thinking do men also feel in the same way like womens.
Do they ever have this feeling of being used (Physically) by there wife.

Why such kind of feeling comes in womes , kya they never use there Husbands ( I know it sounds bad )
But just a thought came in my mind after watching yesterday's episode.

Share your views .

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaaraLuvKrithikamyeraArmu4evahilarious44koyelbasubusybee..LuvRanJirajanigandha26aru29shobha21rabzonedgeparmarASwastikAshNimudraswathi

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
valid point sarika,she told that ridiculously,i think she didn't know the meaning of this words.love and marriage are base of physical and mentally relation.we gave promises to each other,jo tera hai woh mera,jo mere hai wo tera.that type.and one more thing she told ashu told me to left the house,but she started that first,she is really immatured in this way.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44Blushsarikakoyelbasubusybee..rajanigandha26shobha21ttrocks

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
A very pertinent post, Sarika...

Like you said, it is a very common thing with wives...

I don't want to generalize on the reasons though because I think it too complicated and depends on the individual context to a large extent...

But since you are talking of sexual gratification, I think in this context it was a ridiculous thing to have said, if that was what she meant...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44Blushsarikabusybee..shobha21

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I feel she meant that she has been treated like a non living thing. Ashu is not interested to know what she wants,feels or her opinion does not matter to him. I dont think she referred to physical use.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44Blushsarikabusybee..purplegrapesshobha21rabzonedgettrocks

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Very common between friends even ... when you expect a lot and do not get, some negative thoughts cross the mind.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44Blushsarikabusybee..rajanigandha26shobha21parmarA

Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

<font color="#993300" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">valid point sarika,she told that ridiculously,i think she didn't know the meaning of this words.love and marriage are base of physical and mentally relation.we gave promises to each other,jo tera hai woh mera,jo mere hai wo tera.that type.and one more thing she told ashu told me to left the house,but she started that first,she is really immatured in this way.</font>

Agree Alka , I didn't like the way she said this .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..rajanigandha26shobha21parmarA

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I do not think she meant .. JUST the PHYSICAL aspect... as a wife. .she cooks. takes care of the family .. fulfills her obligations as a daughter in law..! There are varied roles a woman plays.. n physical aspect is a part of it..!

When a persons wishes.. n opinions r not considered .. they r bound to feel neglected n hence the whole thing!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarikabusybee..rajanigandha26shobha21aru29parmarArabzonedgettrocks

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
In this case any reason except Mallu wasn't enough to drag the separation,so Amar entry was made on the very day of Mallu's exit...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Blushsarikabusybee..shobha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index