Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ramgopal verma making movie on 26/11 (Page 2)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
he is one who visited taj hotel just after 26/11  with   ritesh deshmukh  vilarasrao deskhmukh the chief minister of  mahastra that time  and first thing came in ramu  mind  was to make film on 26/11Ouch..what a cheapoDead that time too lots of hungama happened that deshmukh  took ramgopal for his film location tripOuch at last deshmukh pressured ramu to hold on and ramu agreed but at last ramu came back to make the movie on 26/11...i request everybody dont watch this film because ramu has had no feeling for anyone who died ..he just to make movie to come back as sucessful director 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
RGV hasn't been very sensitive in terms of his movie content in AGES.

So I'm quite concerned about what he's going to do with this topic.
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

Originally posted by -aakanksha-

But Rachna, has there been news about this earlier? I wasnt aware at all until I saw news on aajtak and then I googled and there were a bunch of articles. All I wish for is that he handle the movie with care and keep in mind the feelings of the victims and families.

Yes there was.. and that's exactly why I'm not game for it.

Right after 26/11 happened, like 2 days later, they were showing it on news how RGV and Ritesh and his father were touring the hotel... freaking 2 days after the blasts occurred!

I don't know.. I just felt like RGV was tripping over himself trying to find a film opportunity out of a national disaster. 

That I remember very well but that was about 4 years back. I'm talking of more recently actually. He had always denied it na? Now there's definite news of him making the movie. Blehh! 
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Kasab's execution date hasn't even come out. Does the guy even realise what haunting memories he's gonna bring back for the families of the vicitms?? For them to see all that again, its just gonna be SAD!!! Just effin' don't increase the pain man. I'm sure it has been hard for them to move on and try to get on with life from the ghastly memories of that day, why the eff does he want to remind them of it again???

Edited by -aakanksha- - 04 September 2012 at 3:08am
hasini009 IF-Addictz
hasini009
hasini009

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by liverach

But Rachna, has there been news about this earlier? I wasnt aware at all until I saw news on aajtak and then I googled and there were a bunch of articles. All I wish for is that he handle the movie with care and keep in mind the feelings of the victims and families.

Yes there was.. and that's exactly why I'm not game for it.

Right after 26/11 happened, like 2 days later, they were showing it on news how RGV and Ritesh and his father were touring the hotel... freaking 2 days after the blasts occurred!

I don't know.. I just felt like RGV was tripping over himself trying to find a film opportunity out of a national disaster. 

That I remember very well but that was about 4 years back. I'm talking of more recently actually. He had always denied it na? Now there's definite news of him making the movie. Blehh! 

after effects of Vilasrao Deshmukh's death

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Go to top