GunM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
interesting concept...lets see what all Arnav does to WOO Khushi😃
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Its been a long time.. Very long time!

Had to catch up 2 updates! Well written.. Both the updates.

Why is Avinash punishing Anjali.. I'm sure Anika is going to be some small kid or something like that.. I don't think you'll make another hero of story to be infidelity. Isn't it?

Poor Arnav.. I just grin everytime he stares at Kushi with open moucth :)

Good story! please continue!

sochanatha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
okayyy... so confused about Avinash!! Its evident that he cared for Anjali..but yet he is deliberately hurting her..be it by his words or his actions... certainly there is much more brewing than what is appearing in the surface...
hmmm seems like a date on the card..so we should look forward to it.. shouldnt we? 😳😛
-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
👏so sorry for my late comment...ur update ws soo cute n lighthrted apart frm d bit abt anjali...arnav is tryin to get her bak...true...but plzz make him try to make khushi fall in luv wid arnav...nt asr...havin said dat, i really really feel bad on noein abt anjali...poor soul...seen soo much in life n still nt in peace...n dis is her second marriage...if she dint luv him, she shudnt hav married him only at d frst place...but jab ho gaya, toh make her fall in luv wid avinash no...n him wid her...plzzz plzzz...n wht happend to our dear payash??? plzzz update soon...😃
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I find this an interesting concept - giving Arnav another chance to woo her and for them to start over again.  I did not grow up in India so I cannot relate to making Arnav pay thing.  I agree what he did was harsh and no woman should have to go through it.  But I applauded the fact that he learned his lesson from the hell he went through in their early months of marriage and never doubted her again in the show.  I don't think he is taking advantage of Kushi in this story but rather having the guts to fight for what he cares for the most.  Remember he said, she should be given the choice, her decision if she wants to be with him or not.  This is very fair.  She cannot live her life in ignorance, she is not porcelain that will have to be handled with care.  She deserves the truth.  I applaud Payal for being protective and doing what Kushi has done for her on the show.  But Kushi deserves to be brought out of this ignorance due to her amnesia.  I like this Payal and Arnav's thought about her was bang on, very similar to Kushi in the show, the protective tigress who would protect her cub.  This Akash Payal duo will be fun to write about.  I wonder what Nani discussed over tea with the Guptas.  Don't feel sorry for Anji - stand and fight for the one you love, if you care about this husband, show him that you care and not give him the impression that you are still not over the creepwa.  Somehow, I think her husband has a kid which means her dream of a child may soon come true.  Glad to see that she wants to stand on h er own 2 feet instead of relying on her husband or brother.
shona231289 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its a beautiful and well written ff...read the all parts in one go, its a treat to read this ff...plz plz plz continue soon :)
nivi21 thumbnail
can i get the link to the other parts plzzz. I m not able to get them 😭. can anyone tell me? And for the ff this the most awesomest ff i hav ever read on IF. The way the plot is going on is superb. My heart goes out 4 anji.
And now for our mighty ASR i m just luving him more 4 the way he is trying to our own jhalli KHUSHI
 can i get him too??☺️.
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loved the concept
Beautiful update

Waiting for the date now
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Urrgghhh again Arnav is doin d same thing... forcing her to cum wid him... y can't he jus try to be more friendly n then take her out..
tintin70 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
With such interesting plot , I am sure you guys will spin a real blockbuster story !!!