Arhi : This Time Forever ~ Chapter 6 ~ 18/03 - Page 42

Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing and fabulous story, just read all the chapters. Im loving the concept of the story its brilliant. So poor khushi has amnesia and can't remember anything from the past year. I'm loving Payal she is quite a strong character and very protective of khushi. Arnav is very determined and is not going to give up, can't wait to see both Arnav and khushi working together. Poor Akash, feeling sorry for him, but Payal did have a good reason for leaving him. Just wanted ask will we get to read what happened in the past as flash backs showing how khushi left? A brilliantly written story and a amazing read, continue soon and please PM me when you update xx  Edited by P4rveen12 - 11 years ago
It was wonderful.. Ohhh how i am loving this payal and akash... I really really long they were atleast near to these characters in our show.. you have done an amazing characterization here for them... I feel they are no less to arnav and khushi's character...

I am excited... so khushi is going to start working for AR and i hope arnav keeps a reality check on his temper and makes sure that Khushi is not overly hurt because of his temper... But I understand if it is the other way too.. these two are meant to be like that... I love them as they are... 

What to say =) =) Awesome update

I love this update =) =) And I love this payal bitiya in your story =) =)

Continue soon =) =)
its a lovely update and so good to see you are continuing..
i am liking how all the characters are given importance..
loved the payal-akash part...
cant wait to see how the story will unfold further..

i just loved the update...
love the way Arnav voiced his thoughts and logic and desired for another chance...it was simple but it felt honest and coming right from his heart..
and absolutely loved the duel b/w him n payal...
haha and it was funny to see akash grabbing the chance to get payal back even in that situation..
a lovely update and a very promising going-- i must say..
I am in happy heaven...you are updating...yay!!!!!   In this story, everyone got more ballsy.  Arnav, despite being brought to his knees by his love and need for Khushi is still more macho than anyone else but both Payash are ballsy too !!!!! And able to speak...unlike the show.

Loved the in your face confrontation between Arnav and Payal and Akash trying to speak up. Arnav is not giving up on his love and Payal to her credit knows that Khushi would still want him...being Khushi...also liked that Khushi's last thought before sleep was of that man...awww.

Look forward to more...lovely and satisfying update.

Edited by Anamika100 - 11 years ago
Finally Comment updated on Page 52.😳 Edited by sweetdesire - 11 years ago

I cant believe my eyes

You updated me *thud*.. Oh good u really did updated and not one two WHOLE CHAPTERS... in my absence *sniff* not that I COMPLAIN at last u did updates the long awaited chapters Hvaent read yet but m so happy Thank you!

arnav's right as usual...khushi will always love him :) lovd the update!
Chapter 3
 Awesome... pehly to is baat ki itni khushi hoi that u decided to give us an update Finally! loved the update... Arnav thought she is going all nataunki... oh god she is tht much disturbed that he pulled her too hard and she fainted... poor soul... Ah I just love Payal muahhh shairni shabash👏 in raizada brothers ko tough time do KHOOOBB but ArHi fan hony k naty I want them to be together too Hai Iss confusion ko kya naam doon... M so happy u started again so all this buk buk..😆