Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
very interesting concept...will be waiting for the next update..
insanelycrazy thumbnail
New FF!! wooohhooo. gosh i shud get the award for THE best stalker, even without being on the PM list i just know when you write war! *bows her head*

and khushi amnesia.. hmm that's gonna be interesting..  loved the story so far. wats up with akash and arnav though? those two seem, errr different? and shashi's dead?!!! :'( awww i loved his character in general.

i like the dynamics you've added to the whole garima and arnav's father front. :) and wat happened to awash-payal?!! is that why the brothers are fighting. i feel for khushi already. I Can't wait to read what you've got in store fr the khadoos' and khushi's first meeting!!

Awesome start! now come back soon u two! humph (don't kill me :P )

p.s. did i miss the prologue?
Edited by insanelycrazy - 11 years ago
Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing start and lovely concept.
Cant wait for the story to unfold.
Thanks for the PM.
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start
what happened that akash hates asr
intresting update
waiting eagerly for next part
saarah96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it
wonder how come akash and payal split up
and same goes for arhi
Rujul13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: daljeet

wow wat a starting dear.

harshu n lyraa its rocking from the first chapter.trust me im not lying.this IS interesting.

do sent me pm for this story.im eager to read.

at some places i thot it was a continuation of r serial.but then at some other places i doubted if it was completely a new story.either ways i love it n i hope tht wud be clear soon.

many qtns unanswered.anjali married,within one yr wen her bros r at mess?arnav let go of kushi so easily?wat prompted kushi to commit suicide?

good tht kushi has amnesia.tht is really a blessing.loved payal's line 'wat mind cant knw,heart cant grieve',superb👍🏼

but garima's words.hey wait,so kushi commited suciide bz arnav burst out at kushi n left her aftr cmg to knw garima is the other woman of his father.now i get it.he punished the wrong person again.hmm,wen is he going to learn!

n hey i loved akash n payal.u hv given backbones to them.really good.payal seems so strong n akash is just powerful.i loved his way with his brother.y arnav?y r u like this?poor nani.felt sorry for her to face all this alone at this age!

my heart cried for payal wen she said of meeting akash again n the seat next to him...
if akash is angry on arnav,then y did they seperate?i dont get it.payal left him?so many qtns,cant wait for ur updates.i loved ur arrangement for the updates.i hope ht works well.

n yea one doubt i want an answer.r they back to delhi or going away from delhi?plz tell me

now i follow the tagline.initially it was confusing.but bz of kushi's amnesia arnav will get one more chance????(but does he deserve tht!)

Yaar Daljeet, itni lambi comment...to  ab hum kya likhen? aapne to sab kuch keh diya..yaar kuch to hamare liye rakha hota...😭 chal koi baat nahi...next time I will try to comment early so I get a chance to say...

Hello both, Lyraa & Harshita...

love the update...Daleet already said it what I wanted to say. woould like to know whay Khushi tried to committed suicide? why Akash & Arnav not working together?

Eagerly waiting for next update...please update soon...
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow interesting story Lyraa and Harsh! Cant wait to read more! Please include me in your buddy list 😊
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice turn of evnts... bt i hv lots of questns... wat hppnd btwn payal n akash... nd shyam is chnged ?livng all hppy  wd his rani sahiba??? plz update qik!
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting cant wait to read more thanks for the pm
prpk525 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting.. Continue soon :)