India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Did Anjali really wanted this baby??

minotti Senior Member
minotti
minotti

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
I know I know, she was ecstatic. she spoke about her princess all the time. but if you notice carefully, this baby was always secondary to her when compared to her Hubby. When Shyam was thrown out, she tried to kill the baby herself. merely to justify the Shyam was everything..
Again, on the fateful night, she hurt her feet with glass, walked again on the same glass to search for Shyam. Who does that. When I was preggeres I wouldn't even walk fast to avoid slipping or getting tanged etc. The point is you are extra careful to ensure your baby is safe. But anjali did no such thing. There was no scenes where she caress her tummy to ensure her baby is alright after her being hurt. Again with her badly hurt feet, instead of calling anybody, she chose to walk down the stairs by herself to save her husband from Chote's eyes. Giving a damn to her baby..
Its a mother's duty to ensure safety of her kids first. accidents do happen and all thing scan not be controlled. but frankly I did not see any precaution being taken by anjali. She was only concerned for hubby..
How do I not hold her responsible for this tragedy.. even if partially.. she did let this thing happen..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

susiegrrrpinderx3sjnpDiyaDeep1125Su_Somerholic..sur..HorizonclaireDDsanja_herepieryroseasmaanixx

minotti Senior Member
minotti
minotti

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hmm, may be I am too hard on her..
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I agree all of her actions proves that for her, the baby was secondary and she cared for her baby only till her hubby was with her.
Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Her husband is the most important person in her life.

Edited by twin-flames... - 04 September 2012 at 11:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

claireDD IF-Dazzler
claireDD
claireDD

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Her attempt in abortion is understandable .she just lost her true frame of sanity.itz kinda natural for a pregnant woman whose world was crumpled down at her own feet.and she tried to walk on her own coz it was too noisy that she cudnt expect anyon to hear her.she eanted the child unlike her husband
pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
well said.. i am waiting for the day when arnav finds out what she did behid his back and put some sense into her.. it was becox of her actions he lost the child.. poor unborn child.. his father made plans to kill him   and mother was in her delusional world only giving priority for her husband..and in the end she lost the baby.. when will this poojali grow up.. am fed up wht her crying.. 

Edited by pieryrose - 04 September 2012 at 11:25am
Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
So true. She never felt "RESPONSIBLE" for that child! To be a parent is to take up the responsibility, she never seem to have had that unfortunately.
minotti Senior Member
minotti
minotti

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by claireDD

Her attempt in abortion is understandable .she just lost her true frame of sanity.itz kinda natural for a pregnant woman whose world was crumpled down at her own feet.and she tried to walk on her own coz it was too noisy that she cudnt expect anyon to hear her.she eanted the child unlike her husband

She was carrying her phone with her, she could have easily called someone. and if nothing else, she could atleast sit down at a place after her feet hurt to ensure she does not slip anywhere. Thats for a normal person, and she already has polio issue making it a lot scary.
Forget the naked wires shyam put, Anjali would have fallen down the stairs in that condition.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryroseasmaanixx

Go to top