Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Justice- Whom? (Page 9)

Poll Question: Who do you think Justice should be given to?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [85.96%]
3 [5.26%]
5 [8.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

so if mature people are not hurt then they must not speak negative to hurt teenegers... some rule also states that " EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO PRESENT HIS/HER VIEWS BUT IT SHOULDN'T HURT OTHERS"

you know i really like you alot in this forum Smile donot think i am saying it sarcastically no i am damn serious about this... i met deepak before who use to argue with me like this and then harsh... deepak sa tho nahin but harsh sa thoda dosti huye the... and they call me sis

and i would love to do friendship with you Smile because show may end but friend can never be Embarrassed

rahe baat show ki statements ki common yaar we cannot stop everyones likes or dislikes... see yesterday some one said choti hitler is annoying this may hurt some people and in the same way until unless someone personally says something about Sumit you donot take it seriously and teenager teenagers kya laga rakaha hain... they should be even more sportively as they are about to face the society which has different views of people

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Of course, no one is hurting here. People are close to the characters in the daily soap. Hence we are connected to inshi.

I accept that every one has different views. But, the negative posts abt the rishi's character really hurts the fans.

We still watch the HD bcoz of magical pair of sumit and rati.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65Ranjinikishan

-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
mujhe to dekhne walon ke liye insaaf chahye 
plz hd dekhne walo ko bhi poll main add kerdo 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva.Mishh007.

Go to top