Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Justice- Whom? (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who do you think Justice should be given to?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [85.96%]
3 [5.26%]
5 [8.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Amarverma current track mein Rishi bi arrogant hai.  so in a way we have got ricky in SN

Enjoy watching Rishi as angry & sad now baad mein dektehai kya changes hotahai once he meets zara

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-Heema22

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I think the story is taking good progress... I am waiting for ZACKYDay Dreaming

Love story again in a new avatar.Day Dreaming. wow ! fantastic idea Ila Bedi madam...Tongue

Khoob jamega rang jab mil bathange ek lawyer aur ek policewaliDay Dreaming

Edited by Malayraj - 04 September 2012 at 6:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishan

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

Love story again in a new avatar.Day Dreaming. wow ! fantastic idea Ila Bedi madam...Tongue

True

-SUMITaholic-

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

Originally posted by Malayraj

True
I am waiting for the moment when ZARA will fall in love with our RickyTongue..

Just imagine the scene Zara is trying to flirt RickyDay Dreaming 
hitler4000 Senior Member
hitler4000
hitler4000

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

According to present situation i think justice should be given to shweta... because she scarified her life for taking care of Indu... people may say who asked her to but come on she gave the birth to Indu and how can a mother leave her child who she carried for 9 months and then raised her till 8 years...
Rishi should give the respect she deserve...

and i hope when Indira (if it is Zara) comes to know about Shweta and her sacrifice she will ask Rishi to fulfill his duty as father and husband to Shweta

I dnt knw why u always talk opposite..i think so u dnt like rishi ...thats why favour d charachter whch are against Rishi...am i rite...

-SUMITaholic-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hitler4000

According to present situation i think justice should be given to shweta... because she scarified her life for taking care of Indu... people may say who asked her to but come on she gave the birth to Indu and how can a mother leave her child who she carried for 9 months and then raised her till 8 years...

and i hope when Indira (if it is Zara) comes to know about Shweta and her sacrifice she will ask Rishi to fulfill his duty as father and husband to Shweta

I dnt knw why u always talk opposite..i think so u dnt like rishi ...thats why favour d charachter whch are against Rishi...am i rite...

yes dear... you are right... i donot like Rishi character Smile

so i am big critic of Rishi's charcter Big smile

-SUMITaholic-

Earnshaw Senior Member
Earnshaw
Earnshaw

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
My vote goes to Rishi;as he's the one who has been a silent sufferer for all this while.Indira meant life for him;he is the soul and she is the body;and neither of them cannot live without the other.Though Rishi might be looked over by everyone as being living,but he's dead from inside;and perhaps the only hope that he has:is to see Indira again.And the very reason why he's rude and harsh to his daughter, Indu, is Shweta,who has totally manipulated this child's thoughts.Shweta,for the sake of her selfish love,has not only taken advantage of Rishi's life;but she has also managed to manipulate him and everyone at SN to hide everything about Indira and her relations to them from Indu.And Rishi being a father,and for the well-being of his child,is quiet.It would be wrong to say that Rishi doesn't love his and Indira's daughter;in fact,the presence of Indu reminds him more of the fact that,he is alive when Indira is gone.So if at all justice is thought about,Rishi should get it.

Ranjinikishan

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hitler4000

yes dear... you are right... i donot like Rishi character Smile

so i am big critic of Rishi's charcter Big smile

If you, don't like the rishi's character, better don't watch HD. Why do u watch the show without liking the characters? Better don't watch it? Without rishi, there is no HD for us? Really ur article disappoints sumits fans? 

-SUMITaholic-

Go to top