Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Justice- Whom? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Who do you think Justice should be given to?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [85.96%]
3 [5.26%]
5 [8.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by shwetha297

According to present situation i think justice should be given to shweta... because she scarified her life for taking care of Indu... people may say who asked her to but come on she gave the birth to Indu and how can a mother leave her child who she carried for 9 months and then raised her till 8 years...
Rishi should give the respect she deserve...

and i hope when Indira (if it is Zara) comes to know about Shweta and her sacrifice she will ask Rishi to fulfill his duty as father and husband to Shweta

Preetiji, rishi has clarified to shweta before itself that she is not the real mother of the child. Just understand the condition of rishi. Just for the sake, that she has carried their child, it does not mean that rishi has to marry shweta. Shweta has agreed for this only for the sake of selfish love with rishi. She is also main reason for the Indira's death. We shd not force rishi to marry shwetha, since he is not interested & his love belongs to his beloved wife "Indira" only. Better to leave him alone. It is also mentioned in the article that the shwetha may turn negative & she has already turned to negative (we can see the glimpse in yesterday's epi). Rishi has lost his smile just like indira and living in her memories. Atleast, shwetha enjoys with indu's love. But what abt rishi?

So, according to me justice to be given to rishiBig smile

@bold i agree if Rishi donot want to marry it is his personal issue but Shweta carrying Indu is a very big thing and at least Rishi should show some respect to her... which is lacking at Rishi's part

Rishi has allowed her to stay in SN. That is more than enough to show the respect to her.

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Rishi has allowed her to stay in SN. That is more than enough to show the respect to her.

then why he allowed her to take care of SN people it means Shweta is paying to stay there Rishi didnot allowed her to stay there... so atleast in talking with her he should show respect
-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amanverma108

preetiji - inshi were and still are magic but cvs spoiled them by hurrying everythink 

now i want z a khan and ricky diwan to develop seperately they should only meet after 4 months  a new man in za khan life just for dramaLOL as she lost her memory she dont know who is ricky diwan and induShocked

and i want arrogant ricky diwan a loner who hates himself and loves money only 
arrogant because twist more drama to the story  actual ricky diwan before rishi 
i want that   rude arrogant

thats the problem preetiji cvs forget diwan but it will good twist  ricky the tycoon a loner will be a powerful character that why   

otherwise if they show weak rishi whats the fun for leap 
leap should change him totally before his sweet side   and now arrogant

infact i want when he see za khan  he knows that she is not indira  ricky diwan
should not come near her he only loves indira not lookalikeSmile 

intense ricky diwan

@bold even i want to see a new romance of Zara with new guy hope CVs listen to us Embarrassed kuch pal hi sahee we can get beautiful romantic scenes between Zara and new guy Thumbs Up

atleast people wonot call Zara characterless as still we are not sure if Zara is Indira LOL

The Story is all about Rishi, Indira and now Indu. If you want new match for Zara, then what abt these 2 characters. Now we want a new start for shweta and also we want back our Inshi. In the promo also, they said that indu is going to change the rishi's life. It means that, our Inshi will be brought back by Indu.
innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
but indira character is such even dying she requested to save the child its her fault indira is at more fault then rishi  

but if they show indira as u r saying

and zara a new character   then i have no problems she is new person she can marry anyone 

but if they show indira   then  only inshi 

preetiji now i want  they should show zara only  too much emotional about inshi heachache 

so they should show zara now than peace in the forumLOL

they should take a leap of 25 years indu as hitlerdidi rati plays it  rishi shown dead  so we are also free from that torture

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged

but indira character is such even dying she requested to save the child its her fault indira is at more fault then rishi  

but if they show indira as u r saying

and zara a new character   then i have no problems she is new person she can marry anyone 

but if they show indira   then  only inshi 

preetiji now i want  they should show zara only  too much emotional about inshi heachache 

so they should show zara now than peace in the forumLOL

they should take a leap of 25 years indu as hitlerdidi rati plays it  rishi shown dead  so we are also free from that torture

i donot think HD can servive so long LOL as new show is announced the first axe will come to HD as it is in prime time Embarrassed
innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
preetiji     karan singh grover new show will come on zee tv they want prime time so guess may be hd will shift

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged

The Story is all about Rishi, Indira and now Indu. If you want new match for Zara, then what abt these 2 characters. Now we want a new start for shweta and also we want back our Inshi. In the promo also, they said that indu is going to change the rishi's life. It means that, our Inshi will be brought back by Indu.

yes they said Indu changes Rishi's life which is already shown... he feels due to Indu Indira died and he hates Indu which is why he is looking dull in last episode... that is what i felt after seeing the episode and FB status

Edited by preethimadhavg - 04 September 2012 at 5:29am
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

preetiji     karan singh grover new show will come on zee tv they want prime time so guess may be hd will shift

as i know HD got an ultimatum till September to raise their TRPs (which i still find hard to see TRPs raise) so either HD will shift to 6 PM slot which PH may not accept or the other option left is to axe it because KSG is more popular actor and sure Zee would like to give their prime time for that show instead of 6 or 7 slot

Go to top