Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Justice- Whom? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who do you think Justice should be given to?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [85.96%]
3 [5.26%]
5 [8.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

According to present situation i think justice should be given to shweta... because she scarified her life for taking care of Indu... people may say who asked her to but come on she gave the birth to Indu and how can a mother leave her child who she carried for 9 months and then raised her till 8 years...
Rishi should give the respect she deserve...

and i hope when Indira (if it is Zara) comes to know about Shweta and her sacrifice she will ask Rishi to fulfill his duty as father and husband to Shweta

Preetiji, rishi has clarified to shweta before itself that she is not the real mother of the child. Just understand the condition of rishi. Just for the sake, that she has carried their child, it does not mean that rishi has to marry shweta. Shweta has agreed for this only for the sake of selfish love with rishi. She is also main reason for the Indira's death. We shd not force rishi to marry shwetha, since he is not interested & his love belongs to his beloved wife "Indira" only. Better to leave him alone. It is also mentioned in the article that the shwetha may turn negative & she has already turned to negative (we can see the glimpse in yesterday's epi). Rishi has lost his smile just like indira and living in her memories. Atleast, shwetha enjoys with indu's love. But what abt rishi?

So, according to me justice to be given to rishiBig smile

@bold i agree if Rishi donot want to marry it is his personal issue but Shweta carrying Indu is a very big thing and at least Rishi should show some respect to her... which is lacking at Rishi's part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anaya______

According to present situation i think justice should be given to shweta... because she scarified her life for taking care of Indu... people may say who asked her to but come on she gave the birth to Indu and how can a mother leave her child who she carried for 9 months and then raised her till 8 years...
Rishi should give the respect she deserve...

and i hope when Indira (if it is Zara) comes to know about Shweta and her sacrifice she will ask Rishi to fulfill his duty as father and husband to Shweta
@preethi LOL funny joke ...
rishi to fulfill his duty as father , understood ur sentence but husband to shweta LOL funny .. kisi ladki ki problem solve karne ka matlab usse shadi karna thode hota hai ,agar aisa hone laga to shayad har husband k kai sari wifes hogi ... Rishi never forced shweta to take care of her daughter and live them

Rishi never forced Shweta to take care of Indu but Shweta never force Rishi to marry her... she is dutyful to Indu as no woman can leave a small girl knowing that her mother may not return and ofcourse what is wrong if Rishi married Shweta according the situation Indira died and whats wrong if Rishi marries Shweta... as some one said Indira gave false hope for Shweta then why cannot Rishi fulfill it...

Edit

I donot think Rishi and Indira (Zara) will have the same equation of these many years

Edited by preethimadhavg - 04 September 2012 at 4:41am
innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
preetiji - inshi were and still are magic but cvs spoiled them by hurrying everythink 

now i want z a khan and ricky diwan to develop seperately they should only meet after 4 months  a new man in za khan life just for dramaLOL as she lost her memory she dont know who is ricky diwan and induShocked

and i want arrogant ricky diwan a loner who hates himself and loves money only 
arrogant because twist more drama to the story  actual ricky diwan before rishi 
i want that   rude arrogant

thats the problem preetiji cvs forget diwan but it will good twist  ricky the tycoon a loner will be a powerful character that why   

otherwise if they show weak rishi whats the fun for leap 
leap should change him totally before his sweet side   and now arrogant

infact i want when he see za khan  he knows that she is not indira  ricky diwan
should not come near her he only loves indira not lookalikeSmile 

intense ricky diwan
.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by likaboss

So whats happened to Rishi ? he cant kick her out ? Ermm

Then Shweta whould have taken Indu with her and yes Rishi should have done that atleast Indu will be happy with Shweta
PD , that contract Ermm If rishi really wanted Indu then he would've asked her to leave 

Whys he still letting her stay in SF , I don't understand LOL
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

preetiji - inshi were and still are magic but cvs spoiled them by hurrying everythink 

now i want z a khan and ricky diwan to develop seperately they should only meet after 4 months  a new man in za khan life just for dramaLOL as she lost her memory she dont know who is ricky diwan and induShocked

and i want arrogant ricky diwan a loner who hates himself and loves money only 
arrogant because twist more drama to the story  actual ricky diwan before rishi 
i want that   rude arrogant

thats the problem preetiji cvs forget diwan but it will good twist  ricky the tycoon a loner will be a powerful character that why   

otherwise if they show weak rishi whats the fun for leap 
leap should change him totally before his sweet side   and now arrogant

infact i want when he see za khan  he knows that she is not indira  ricky diwan
should not come near her he only loves indira not lookalikeSmile 

intense ricky diwan

@bold even i want to see a new romance of Zara with new guy hope CVs listen to us Embarrassed kuch pal hi sahee we can get beautiful romantic scenes between Zara and new guy Thumbs Up

atleast people wonot call Zara characterless as still we are not sure if Zara is Indira LOL

Edited by preethimadhavg - 04 September 2012 at 4:47am
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

So whats happened to Rishi ? he cant kick her out ? Ermm

Then Shweta whould have taken Indu with her and yes Rishi should have done that atleast Indu will be happy with Shweta
PD , that contract Ermm If rishi really wanted Indu then he would've asked her to leave 

Whys he still letting her stay in SF , I don't understand LOL

Contract CVs might have forgot about contract Sleepy as they forgot about Diwans LOL

.ByGod.Nancy

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
no i will not call her characterless because she lost her memory totally  she is z a khan

Big smile  after recovery of memory she will be indira then Tongue  she will be bashed

if rishi flirts with shweta we will bash him also   but happy that he is rude to shweta she just doesnt exsist in ricky life

preetiji  why not arrogant ricky diwanOuch who even ignores za khan lookalike but he only loves indiraBig smile

hd is indira story 100% she is thats why indu indira shown together now how does it happen will come to know later 100% shweta is negative she shown indira dead to sn and rishi

Edited by amanverma108 - 04 September 2012 at 4:59am
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

no i will not call her characterless because she lost her memory totally  she is z a khan

Big smile  after recovery of memory she will be indira then Tongue  she will be bashed

if rishi flirts with shweta we will bash him also   but happy that he is rude to shweta she just doesnt exsist in ricky life

preetiji  why not arrogant ricky diwanOuch who even ignores za khan lookalike but he only loves indiraBig smile

hd is indira story 100% she is thats why indu indira shown together now how does it happen will come to know later 100% shweta is negative she shown indira dead to sn and rishi

how can you be so sure that Zara is Indira until unless we donot see the flash back as we cannot depend on articles as CVs can change the storyline at any moment

@bold i hardly doubt LOL

@blue if that happened i will on 9th cloud thank god we donot need to see a new love story between Rishi and Zara Embarrassed they can stay as friends for ever and Rishi can live in the memory of Indira Big smile

.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top