Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Justice- Whom? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who do you think Justice should be given to?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [85.96%]
3 [5.26%]
5 [8.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by shwetha297

swetas a villain ? someone please tell me why a villain would stay with a unknown family for 8 years and feed them  ? Ermm

how is that selfish ? LOL

she looked after Indu when her father clearly didnt ? thats selfishness ? 

and Sweta is responsible for indiras death ? did i miss something ? LOL
gosh when Sweta actually does something bad then judge and criticize her Geek

1. She is staying with the Indira's family bcoz she knows that rishi does not come out of Sharma nivas and she wants rishi to marry her.You can also see that Sharma members little bit fears to her.

2. If she is not selfish, then she could tell Indu that Indira is her mother. Why is she hiding the truth?

3. Specially, rishi doesnot want shweta to look after Indu and even in yesterday's epi, he made it clear to her. You can also see that he was also going for the work. So rishi though it seems little bit harsh, he has some concern & love with his child.

Finally, I can say that her role turns negative.

LOL thats the same way Indira treated them 
not because shes a "villain" because the sharmas are vultures , they obviously wouldve taken all her earnings 

@bold , how do you know that Rishi isnt the one stopping people from telling her ? Ermm
and if it is sweta who is stopping everyone , then why cant rishi stop her  ? Ermm

@underlined bold - didnt rishi make Sweta sign that contract ? so he can very easily ask her to leave , so why hasnt he ? Big smile

and when she actually turns negative , then dislike herLOL , for now shes positive Thumbs Up

1.       1. We need to see the upcoming episodes to get the answer.

I 2. 2.    I know that Sharma nivas members are vultures. But what abt Ishaan? Why shd Ishaan really fears for shweta? May be she did some thing for them ? It is also mentioned that it is restricted to tell the truth to indu in this house. Why is this so?. This attitude really shows that she is hiding some truth and blackmailing to SN family.

3.     3. Rishi may told her to leave and he always reminds her that truth cannot be hidened and it shd come out one day.  But, why is she not leaving SF family, we have to see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

1.       1. We need to see the upcoming episodes to get the answer.

I 2. 2.    I know that Sharma nivas members are vultures. But what abt Ishaan? Why shd Ishaan really fears for shweta? May be she did some thing for them ? It is also mentioned that it is restricted to tell the truth to indu in this house. Why is this so?. This attitude really shows that she is hiding some truth and blackmailing to SN family.

3.     3. Rishi may told her to leave and he always reminds her that truth cannot be hidened and it shd come out one day.  But, why is she not leaving SF family, we have to see.

LOL thats what im saying , watch further episodes then judge LOL
manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged

swetas a villain ? someone please tell me why a villain would stay with a unknown family for 8 years and feed them  ? Ermm

@Bold If she is not selfish why she stays there "only because of Rishi"
If any other surrogated mother might have left after delivering the child as per agreement.
As per agreement signed by her she does have any right to stay over thee(If she is really doing prayachit).Knowingly she hides the fact that indira was pregenent to Risshi as pe simi is it not selfish
She has  fallen love On Rshi nd want to stay with him Nothing else favour to othersAngry

Ranjinikishan-SUMITaholic-

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Is she really loves rishi then she would have left him alone to live with his shrimatiji's memories and also left SN. So its selfish love.

Ranjinikishan-SUMITaholic-

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumnal

If any other surrogated mother might have left after delivering the child as per agreement.
As per agreement signed by her she does have any right to stay over thee(If she is really doing prayachit).Knowingly she hides the fact that indira was pregenent to Risshi as pe simi is it not selfish
She has  fallen love On Rshi nd want to stay with him Nothing else favour to othersAngry
So whats happened to Rishi ? he cant kick her out ? Ermm

manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumnal

He has clearly remind her about agreement when the day indu was born. she doesn't want to quit

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

preetiji - i disagree what they showed yesterday  glimse of shweta as a villan  she faked death of indira  to everyone because she is doctor and obvious reasons

i want a strong z m khan a police officer in mumbai 

and ricky diwan rich arrogant tycoon living with simmi diwan  

both characters should take time to develop now show how ricky develops as tycoon and z a khan as police officer 

i want inshi should meet only after 4 months now  let the story develop  character develops slowly

meanwhile i want  z m khan should be engaged to a police officerWink after all its drama 

let inshi unite after 4-5 months only

@bold you are still expecting CVs will show him as arrogant tycoon Shocked i think CVs again forgot about diwans LOL

yes even i want INSHI to meet after 4 months from now Big smile Thumbs Up
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Then Shweta whould have taken Indu with her and yes Rishi should have done that atleast Indu will be happy with Shweta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top