Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Justice- Whom? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who do you think Justice should be given to?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [85.96%]
3 [5.26%]
5 [8.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
swetas a villain ? someone please tell me why a villain would stay with a unknown family for 8 years and feed them  ? Ermm

how is that selfish ? LOL

she looked after Indu when her father clearly didnt ? thats selfishness ? 

and Sweta is responsible for indiras death ? did i miss something ? LOL
gosh when Sweta actually does something bad then judge and criticize her Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

According to present situation i think justice should be given to shweta... because she scarified her life for taking care of Indu... people may say who asked her to but come on she gave the birth to Indu and how can a mother leave her child who she carried for 9 months and then raised her till 8 years...
Rishi should give the respect she deserve...

and i hope when Indira (if it is Zara) comes to know about Shweta and her sacrifice she will ask Rishi to fulfill his duty as father and husband to Shweta

lolLOL

Heema22

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
For me, i think its rishi...who deserves justice. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Heema22

Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged

According to present situation i think justice should be given to shweta... because she scarified her life for taking care of Indu... people may say who asked her to but come on she gave the birth to Indu and how can a mother leave her child who she carried for 9 months and then raised her till 8 years...

and i hope when Indira (if it is Zara) comes to know about Shweta and her sacrifice she will ask Rishi to fulfill his duty as father and husband to Shweta
@preethi LOL funny joke ...
rishi to fulfill his duty as father , understood ur sentence but husband to shweta LOL funny .. kisi ladki ki problem solve karne ka matlab usse shadi karna thode hota hai ,agar aisa hone laga to shayad har husband k kai sari wifes hogi ... Rishi never forced shweta to take care of her daughter and live them

Edited by Anaya______ - 04 September 2012 at 3:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007-SUMITaholic-RanjinikishanprachidewHeema22..Bebolove..

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged

@bold: why should he marry when he dont love her, when he dont want to see her face, when he is angry with her, when he dont have any feelings about her, when he wants to stay away from her & most importantly why should he marry when he is not interested with any other woman otherthan his wife..He likes to stay alone in the memory of his shrimatiji & let him be like that atleast till he meets zara

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007manali65-SUMITaholic-Heema22..Bebolove..

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

swetas a villain ? someone please tell me why a villain would stay with a unknown family for 8 years and feed them  ? Ermm

1. She is staying with the Indira's family bcoz she knows that rishi does not come out of Sharma nivas and she wants rishi to marry her.You can also see that Sharma members little bit fears to her.

2. If she is not selfish, then she could tell Indu that Indira is her mother. Why is she hiding the truth?

3. Specially, rishi doesnot want shweta to look after Indu and even in yesterday's epi, he made it clear to her. You can also see that he was also going for the work. So rishi though it seems little bit harsh, he has some concern & love with his child.

Finally, I can say that her role turns negative.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007manali65-SUMITaholic-Heema22..Bebolove..

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

Originally posted by likaboss

1. She is staying with the Indira's family bcoz she knows that rishi does not come out of Sharma nivas and she wants rishi to marry her.You can also see that Sharma members little bit fears to her.

2. If she is not selfish, then she could tell Indu that Indira is her mother. Why is she hiding the truth?

3. Specially, rishi doesnot want shweta to look after Indu and even in yesterday's epi, he made it clear to her. You can also see that he was also going for the work. So rishi though it seems little bit harsh, he has some concern & love with his child.

Finally, I can say that her role turns negative.

LOL thats the same way Indira treated them 
not because shes a "villain" because the sharmas are vultures , they obviously wouldve taken all her earnings 

@bold , how do you know that Rishi isnt the one stopping people from telling her ? Ermm
and if it is sweta who is stopping everyone , then why cant rishi stop her  ? Ermm

@underlined bold - didnt rishi make Sweta sign that contract ? so he can very easily ask her to leave , so why hasnt he ? Big smile

and when she actually turns negative , then dislike herLOL , for now shes positive Thumbs Up

ashne

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
lol yest rishi ne kaha chipkuse toda hadh mein rahoDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007..Bebolove..

Go to top