Justice- Whom? - Page 4

Poll

Who do you think Justice should be given to?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
no i will not call her characterless because she lost her memory totally  she is z a khan

πŸ˜ƒ  after recovery of memory she will be indira then πŸ˜›  she will be bashed

if rishi flirts with shweta we will bash him also   but happy that he is rude to shweta she just doesnt exsist in ricky life

preetiji  why not arrogant ricky diwan who even ignores za khan lookalike but he only loves indiraπŸ˜ƒ

hd is indira story 100% she is thats why indu indira shown together now how does it happen will come to know later 100% shweta is negative she shown indira dead to sn and rishi
Edited by amanverma108 - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: amanverma108

no i will not call her characterless because she lost her memory totally  she is z a khan

πŸ˜ƒ  after recovery of memory she will be indira then πŸ˜›  she will be bashed

if rishi flirts with shweta we will bash him also   but happy that he is rude to shweta she just doesnt exsist in ricky life

preetiji  why not arrogant ricky diwan who even ignores za khan lookalike but he only loves indiraπŸ˜ƒ

hd is indira story 100% she is thats why indu indira shown together now how does it happen will come to know later 100% shweta is negative she shown indira dead to sn and rishi

how can you be so sure that Zara is Indira until unless we donot see the flash back as we cannot depend on articles as CVs can change the storyline at any moment

@bold i hardly doubt πŸ˜†

@blue if that happened i will on 9th cloud thank god we donot need to see a new love story between Rishi and Zara 😳 they can stay as friends for ever and Rishi can live in the memory of Indira πŸ˜ƒ

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

@bold i agree if Rishi donot want to marry it is his personal issue but Shweta carrying Indu is a very big thing and at least Rishi should show some respect to her... which is lacking at Rishi's part

Rishi has allowed her to stay in SN. That is more than enough to show the respect to her.
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha297

Rishi has allowed her to stay in SN. That is more than enough to show the respect to her.

then why he allowed her to take care of SN people it means Shweta is paying to stay there Rishi didnot allowed her to stay there... so atleast in talking with her he should show respect
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

@bold even i want to see a new romance of Zara with new guy hope CVs listen to us 😳 kuch pal hi sahee we can get beautiful romantic scenes between Zara and new guy πŸ‘πŸΌ

atleast people wonot call Zara characterless as still we are not sure if Zara is Indira πŸ˜†

The Story is all about Rishi, Indira and now Indu. If you want new match for Zara, then what abt these 2 characters. Now we want a new start for shweta and also we want back our Inshi. In the promo also, they said that indu is going to change the rishi's life. It means that, our Inshi will be brought back by Indu.
innocent.aman thumbnail
but indira character is such even dying she requested to save the child its her fault indira is at more fault then rishi  

but if they show indira as u r saying

and zara a new character   then i have no problems she is new person she can marry anyone 

but if they show indira   then  only inshi 

preetiji now i want  they should show zara only  too much emotional about inshi heachache 

so they should show zara now than peace in the forumπŸ˜†

they should take a leap of 25 years indu as hitlerdidi rati plays it  rishi shown dead  so we are also free from that torture

PD_forums thumbnail

but indira character is such even dying she requested to save the child its her fault indira is at more fault then rishi  

but if they show indira as u r saying

and zara a new character   then i have no problems she is new person she can marry anyone 

but if they show indira   then  only inshi 

preetiji now i want  they should show zara only  too much emotional about inshi heachache 

so they should show zara now than peace in the forumπŸ˜†

they should take a leap of 25 years indu as hitlerdidi rati plays it  rishi shown dead  so we are also free from that torture

i donot think HD can servive so long πŸ˜† as new show is announced the first axe will come to HD as it is in prime time 😳
innocent.aman thumbnail
preetiji     karan singh grover new show will come on zee tv they want prime time so guess may be hd will shift

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha297

The Story is all about Rishi, Indira and now Indu. If you want new match for Zara, then what abt these 2 characters. Now we want a new start for shweta and also we want back our Inshi. In the promo also, they said that indu is going to change the rishi's life. It means that, our Inshi will be brought back by Indu.

yes they said Indu changes Rishi's life which is already shown... he feels due to Indu Indira died and he hates Indu which is why he is looking dull in last episode... that is what i felt after seeing the episode and FB status
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

preetiji     karan singh grover new show will come on zee tv they want prime time so guess may be hd will shift

as i know HD got an ultimatum till September to raise their TRPs (which i still find hard to see TRPs raise) so either HD will shift to 6 PM slot which PH may not accept or the other option left is to axe it because KSG is more popular actor and sure Zee would like to give their prime time for that show instead of 6 or 7 slot