Poll

Who do you think Justice should be given to?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
According to me, 

Rishi is depressed bcoz he could save the life of his beloved wife ' Indira. He had waited for 8 lon g years for indira and still lives in her memories.Rishi, could also get married after indiras death , can also leave her daughter all alone and get shifted to diwan mansion, but he didn't do that. Rishi love is purely True love. This fact is not known to indu.

So, finally Justice shd be given to rishi as he is the sufferor not shwetha as she is always selfish and her character is negative.There can be others also, who may willing to become surrogate mother, if shwetha does not agree at that time. It was really not forced by rishi as she herself have made this decision.

At last Indu is the only person who can make her parents meet and bring back our inshi & smile on rishi's face. Shweta will be out and our Inshi will be back.So in this way, indu will change inshi's life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princeV thumbnail
i totaly agree with you my vote goes to rishi
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you  but it will not happen ila bedi will not make rishi strong thats the problem

we want real ricky diwan arrogant business tycoon living with simmi diwan 

indu is like her mother so she stays at sn   shweta because sarrogate mother simmi diwan angry with her she is also not allowed in diwan mansion

we want ricky diwan who only lives to earn money after shifting to diwans he loves indu also

arrogant powerful ricky diwan who does not care for sentiments rude  he will be cvs please make ricky diwan powerful character    dont unite inshi soon no problem

as rishi fan i will not watch hd after leap because  rishi character degraded😡 weak not earning what the hell   ila bedi
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
According to present situation i think justice should be given to shweta... because she scarified her life for taking care of Indu... people may say who asked her to but come on she gave the birth to Indu and how can a mother leave her child who she carried for 9 months and then raised her till 8 years...
Rishi should give the respect she deserve...

and i hope when Indira (if it is Zara) comes to know about Shweta and her sacrifice she will ask Rishi to fulfill his duty as father and husband to Shweta
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
preetiji - i disagree what they showed yesterday  glimse of shweta as a villan  she faked death of indira  to everyone because she is doctor and obvious reasons

i want a strong z m khan a police officer in mumbai 

and ricky diwan rich arrogant tycoon living with simmi diwan  

both characters should take time to develop now show how ricky develops as tycoon and z a khan as police officer 

i want inshi should meet only after 4 months now  let the story develop  character develops slowly

meanwhile i want  z m khan should be engaged to a police officer😉 after all its drama 

let inshi unite after 4-5 months only
Edited by amanverma108 - 11 years ago
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

According to present situation i think justice should be given to shweta... because she scarified her life for taking care of Indu... people may say who asked her to but come on she gave the birth to Indu and how can a mother leave her child who she carried for 9 months and then raised her till 8 years...

and i hope when Indira (if it is Zara) comes to know about Shweta and her sacrifice she will ask Rishi to fulfill his duty as father and husband to Shweta

Preetiji, rishi has clarified to shweta before itself that she is not the real mother of the child. Just understand the condition of rishi. Just for the sake, that she has carried their child, it does not mean that rishi has to marry shweta. Shweta has agreed for this only for the sake of selfish love with rishi. She is also main reason for the Indira's death. We shd not force rishi to marry shwetha, since he is not interested & his love belongs to his beloved wife "Indira" only. Better to leave him alone. It is also mentioned in the article that the shwetha may turn negative & she has already turned to negative (we can see the glimpse in yesterday's epi). Rishi has lost his smile just like indira and living in her memories. Atleast, shwetha enjoys with indu's love. But what abt rishi?

So, according to me justice to be given to rishi😃

-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
shweta is a villian .. thats it.. my vote goes to RK...Edited by Malayraj - 11 years ago
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shwetha297

rishi has clarified to shweta before itself that she is not the real mother of the child. Just understand the condition of rishi. Just for the sake, that she has carried their child, it does not mean that rishi has to marry shweta. Shweta has agreed for this only for the sake of selfish love with rishi. She is also main reason for the Indira's death. We shd not force rishi to marry shwetha, since he is not interested & his love belongs to his beloved wife "Indira" only. Better to leave him alone. It is also mentioned in the article that the shwetha may turn negative & she has already turned to negative (we can see the glimpse in yesterday's epi). Rishi has lost his smile just like indira and living in her memories. Atleast, shwetha enjoys with indu's love. But what abt rishi?

So, according to me justice to be given to rishi😃

Very true ! I agree with you
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
swetas a villain ? someone please tell me why a villain would stay with a unknown family for 8 years and feed them  ? ðŸ¤”

how is that selfish ? ðŸ˜†

she looked after Indu when her father clearly didnt ? thats selfishness ? 

and Sweta is responsible for indiras death ? did i miss something ? ðŸ˜†
gosh when Sweta actually does something bad then judge and criticize her ðŸ¤“

..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

lol😆