India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Episode Analysis (3rd September)

Samilicious.. IF-Dazzler
Samilicious..
Samilicious..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
So I was waiting a whole weekend for Mondays episode and we get this one Ouch Too be honest I've given up every hope on the show...it seems to be getting worser day by day. Anyways I would still like to analyse it.

Positives:
KD :
From the whole episode the only person who stood out was KD (Jeevika) her expressions were spot on. Hats off to u KD!!! Clap Clap

Jeevika's helplessness : Again Jeevika's helplessness was really shown throughout the episode, I could feel the pain she was going through Cry

Jeevika teling Viren : Im so glad that Jeevika told Viren that she wanted to abort her child to save Maanvi, if she taken this step without Viren knowing; he probably would be really angry.

Salman/Kareena : For me this scene was the scene of the day totally adorable and a typical VirMan type scene Embarrassed Oh man Im missing these two really badly Cry Even though Kushal wasn't their I stilll loved this scene. 
Diologue of the day :" Ye bodygurd apni Kareena ko kabhi nehi chorega"Embarrassed

Negatives:

Beeji/Chachu :
OMG they know that Maanvi's help is deteriorating but they are still in Rishikesh Shocked Shouldn't they be going to Chandigar to see Maanvi. D'oh

Maanvi's health :
Ok so she's gone to coma, but why wasn't she hospitalised but instead they brought Dr Mehra home D'ohDoesn't Maanvi need some sort of drip?? Confused

Dhoomtana BG music : Please CVs can u just use better BG music, yesterday while watching Virika scene the BG music totally ruined that scene. Dead

Development in the show : There has been no development in the show at all since last week, CVs please stop dragging episode and move the story ahead. Do they think by draggin the episodes the TRPs will go high Confused Poeple are going to get bord of watching same old same old.

Overall I'll give the episode 5/10 I had higher expectations but the CVs let me down. I can see the rest of the weeks episode to be the same. Dead

If would like to add some points free feel to do so.

Edited by samilicious94 - 04 September 2012 at 6:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702current

Samilicious.. IF-Dazzler
Samilicious..
Samilicious..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Edited post! 
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I like this post..

Succinct...and to the point..agreed and the fact .that maanu is still not in the hospital is glaringly OTT...

Infact ..I think the Salman Kareena was real cute but they could have shown Virat more worried..

I also think Beeji and Bari Beeji need to be in the picture..

Oh ..bring on the court room and let us get it over and done with since Mannu is a superwoman and who is going to live without a marrow indefintely...

Edited by current - 04 September 2012 at 8:46am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top