Episode Analysis (3rd September)

Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So I was waiting a whole weekend for Mondays episode and we get this one Too be honest I've given up every hope on the show...it seems to be getting worser day by day. Anyways I would still like to analyse it.

Positives:
KD :
From the whole episode the only person who stood out was KD (Jeevika) her expressions were spot on. Hats off to u KD!!! 👏 👏

Jeevika's helplessness : Again Jeevika's helplessness was really shown throughout the episode, I could feel the pain she was going through 😭

Jeevika teling Viren : Im so glad that Jeevika told Viren that she wanted to abort her child to save Maanvi, if she taken this step without Viren knowing; he probably would be really angry.

Salman/Kareena : For me this scene was the scene of the day totally adorable and a typical VirMan type scene 😳 Oh man Im missing these two really badly 😭 Even though Kushal wasn't their I stilll loved this scene. 
Diologue of the day :" Ye bodygurd apni Kareena ko kabhi nehi chorega"😳

Negatives:

Beeji/Chachu :
OMG they know that Maanvi's help is deteriorating but they are still in Rishikesh 😲 Shouldn't they be going to Chandigar to see Maanvi.

Maanvi's health :
Ok so she's gone to coma, but why wasn't she hospitalised but instead they brought Dr Mehra home Doesn't Maanvi need some sort of drip?? 😕

Dhoomtana BG music : Please CVs can u just use better BG music, yesterday while watching Virika scene the BG music totally ruined that scene. 🤢

Development in the show : There has been no development in the show at all since last week, CVs please stop dragging episode and move the story ahead. Do they think by draggin the episodes the TRPs will go high 😕 Poeple are going to get bord of watching same old same old.

Overall I'll give the episode 5/10 I had higher expectations but the CVs let me down. I can see the rest of the weeks episode to be the same. 🤢

If would like to add some points free feel to do so.

Edited by samilicious94 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I like this post..

Succinct...and to the point..agreed and the fact .that maanu is still not in the hospital is glaringly OTT...

Infact ..I think the Salman Kareena was real cute but they could have shown Virat more worried..

I also think Beeji and Bari Beeji need to be in the picture..

Oh ..bring on the court room and let us get it over and done with since Mannu is a superwoman and who is going to live without a marrow indefintely...
Edited by current - 11 years ago