Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Jijibua - Like or Dislike? (Page 3)

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Word to word same here Senpoo.ClapClap

I sincerely wish Jiji gets a life partner before Papaji becomes too old and the house will be run by Renu!! 

BTW, did you watch my VM on Jijibua and Ranbir Kapoor?

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WREX

Word to word same here Senpoo.ClapClap

I sincerely wish Jiji gets a life partner before Papaji becomes too old and the house will be run by Renu!! 

BTW, did you watch my VM on Jijibua and Ranbir Kapoor?

OH Is it? I was thinking of requesting someone here to make a VM on Jiji! Please send me the link to it! I wud love to watch it!

And also if possible pls post some pics of hers here! Smile
UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

[
OH Is it? I was thinking of requesting someone here to make a VM on Jiji! Please send me the link to it! I wud love to watch it!

And also if possible pls post some pics of hers here! Smile

Here is the link for the VM. Please watch it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
i have never seen such a positive character in any tv show so far. she fills in so much positivity. she's the most calm and composed character.

Senpoo

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Very good post Senpoo,agreed and i lyk Jiji too...
SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Very good post Senpoo,agreed and i lyk Jiji too... Very good post Senpoo,agreed and i lyk Jiji too...
NBT_MM Senior Member
NBT_MM
NBT_MM

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

I've always thought of this character as a supporting role but a strong one inspiring the others esp the viewers!

I like her Smile? Is there anybody here who don't like her? I will be surprised if any there Shocked

She is sweet and all similing almost all the time!
Megha has been the pillar in the Vyas family after Amar's death... But Jiji has been a support to this pillar itself! Wihtout her I'm not sure what Megha's state wud have become in the Vyas's house! Papaji supports her but he's not aware of all the kitchen politics right Smile

She is the positive energy in the Vyas house!
She doesn't go with any prejudice or judgement! She empathizes with everyone! Though she gets irritated with Renu, she never slows down in her ways to sort things out for her too! Like the saree scene for Rashmi's engagement! Though jiji's intention was to help Megha keep the saree for herself, Jiji still went ahead to help Renu in getting herself one for her taste! She did justice to both the DILs without affecting both Big smile

She is very adaptive to the changes in the society!
How many of us after growing old get adjusted to the changes and trends coming into the society??!! The new lifestyle that this generation follows may not be agreeable to all! This way we will try to disturb them or correct them thinking that they are going in wrong ways! Isn't jijibua setting a trend by herself by being an adaptive person and moving ahead with it! Not cribbing about! Can Renu and Saroj be that way? Do we like them for they being traditional and trying to follow right and wrong strictly without checking the circumstances??

She is the victim herself!
We can even claim that Jiji is adaptive because she has been a victim herself to the society by being a widow for a very long time! She din't get the chance of living her life differently 'cos of the fear or lack of support then! But haven't we seen victims like this being negative energy and causing troubles to others, in the thought of their troubles! Like what I haven't got how can others get it??!! But Jiji is not that! Being a victim can make them bad or good! And they can be very cranky or cribbing all the time!  And Jiji had chosen to be the good soul with positive energy! And we love this soul to the core!

I wud really love to see others' opinions on this character! Please post your views Smile

nice post,love jiji bua a lotSmileSmileSmile
amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
i love her a lot..she was the actual person behind megha accepting mohan...she helps megha to remarry..she is such a good person..v loving, caring and masti bhi...everyone will dream of having such an aunty in real life...

Senpoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index