Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Very good post Senpoo,agreed and i lyk Jiji too...
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very good post Senpoo,agreed and i lyk Jiji too... Very good post Senpoo,agreed and i lyk Jiji too...
NBT_MM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

I've always thought of this character as a supporting role but a strong one inspiring the others esp the viewers!

I like her ๐Ÿ˜Š? Is there anybody here who don't like her? I will be surprised if any there ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

She is sweet and all similing almost all the time!
Megha has been the pillar in the Vyas family after Amar's death... But Jiji has been a support to this pillar itself! Wihtout her I'm not sure what Megha's state wud have become in the Vyas's house! Papaji supports her but he's not aware of all the kitchen politics right ๐Ÿ˜Š

She is the positive energy in the Vyas house!
She doesn't go with any prejudice or judgement! She empathizes with everyone! Though she gets irritated with Renu, she never slows down in her ways to sort things out for her too! Like the saree scene for Rashmi's engagement! Though jiji's intention was to help Megha keep the saree for herself, Jiji still went ahead to help Renu in getting herself one for her taste! She did justice to both the DILs without affecting both ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

She is very adaptive to the changes in the society!
How many of us after growing old get adjusted to the changes and trends coming into the society??!! The new lifestyle that this generation follows may not be agreeable to all! This way we will try to disturb them or correct them thinking that they are going in wrong ways! Isn't jijibua setting a trend by herself by being an adaptive person and moving ahead with it! Not cribbing about! Can Renu and Saroj be that way? Do we like them for they being traditional and trying to follow right and wrong strictly without checking the circumstances??

She is the victim herself!
We can even claim that Jiji is adaptive because she has been a victim herself to the society by being a widow for a very long time! She din't get the chance of living her life differently 'cos of the fear or lack of support then! But haven't we seen victims like this being negative energy and causing troubles to others, in the thought of their troubles! Like what I haven't got how can others get it??!! But Jiji is not that! Being a victim can make them bad or good! And they can be very cranky or cribbing all the time!  And Jiji had chosen to be the good soul with positive energy! And we love this soul to the core!

I wud really love to see others' opinions on this character! Please post your views ๐Ÿ˜Š

nice post,love jiji bua a lot๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i love her a lot..she was the actual person behind megha accepting mohan...she helps megha to remarry..she is such a good person..v loving, caring and masti bhi...everyone will dream of having such an aunty in real life...
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i guess no one would hate ... there smiply no reason for anyone to not like her .

everyone needs some one lyk jiji bua in in-laws house ...a strog upport ...a person who belives in ethics bt is modern as well ...
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think she was the only person who realised the good side of mohan..when everyone was against mohan she was d only one to support her..also she was the first one to realise the love mohan had for megha and also i think she was d person who bought mohan and megha together..she has been one of the best character in the show , most lively, positive and understanding character in d show..and hats off to the actor madhuri sanjeev for portraying d character so well๐Ÿ˜Š

p.s. good to see someone writing an article on jiji and appreciating her talent!!
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, in fact the role is carried out really very well by the actor! I thought she's a well known actor from movies??!!! Isn't she??! And I don't know about other serials!

Her face looks so appealing and approaching! I really like her costume which suits her so very well! Simple but she looks stylish too with that earring! I've not seen any elder person wearing a ring! ๐Ÿ˜Š It suits her so very well! And in MM wedding she looked so good in faded pink!๐Ÿ˜›
arijit.biswas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The most consistent character in the show, very much like her, and thanks Senpoo for ur article. Edited by arijit.biswas - 11 years ago
kkkphile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jiji bua is the guardian angel. i almost see that halo ring upon her head when she smiles that starry smile ๐Ÿ˜Š i like the fact that she is a progressive character. i know of women who have been through terrible times in their lives and are so bittered because of it that they can't even withstand the joy /freedom of choice/ opinion of their own daughters / DILs/ sisters etc. Luckily, jiji bua isn't the insecure kind who thinks 'if I couldn't, why should she?' rather she empathises and concludes, 'I couldn't, that's why she SHOULD!' ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ