India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Jijibua - Like or Dislike?

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I've always thought of this character as a supporting role but a strong one inspiring the others esp the viewers!

I like her Smile? Is there anybody here who don't like her? I will be surprised if any there Shocked

She is sweet and all similing almost all the time!
Megha has been the pillar in the Vyas family after Amar's death... But Jiji has been a support to this pillar itself! Wihtout her I'm not sure what Megha's state wud have become in the Vyas's house! Papaji supports her but he's not aware of all the kitchen politics right Smile

She is the positive energy in the Vyas house!
She doesn't go with any prejudice or judgement! She empathizes with everyone! Though she gets irritated with Renu, she never slows down in her ways to sort things out for her too! Like the saree scene for Rashmi's engagement! Though jiji's intention was to help Megha keep the saree for herself, Jiji still went ahead to help Renu in getting herself one for her taste! She did justice to both the DILs without affecting both Big smile

She is very adaptive to the changes in the society!
How many of us after growing old get adjusted to the changes and trends coming into the society??!! The new lifestyle that this generation follows may not be agreeable to all! This way we will try to disturb them or correct them thinking that they are going in wrong ways! Isn't jijibua setting a trend by herself by being an adaptive person and moving ahead with it! Not cribbing about! Can Renu and Saroj be that way? Do we like them for they being traditional and trying to follow right and wrong strictly without checking the circumstances??

She is the victim herself!
We can even claim that Jiji is adaptive because she has been a victim herself to the society by being a widow for a very long time! She din't get the chance of living her life differently 'cos of the fear or lack of support then! But haven't we seen victims like this being negative energy and causing troubles to others, in the thought of their troubles! Like what I haven't got how can others get it??!! But Jiji is not that! Being a victim can make them bad or good! And they can be very cranky or cribbing all the time!  And Jiji had chosen to be the good soul with positive energy! And we love this soul to the core!

I wud really love to see others' opinions on this character! Please post your views Smile

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan1234evalostarijit.biswaskkkphileash2711amrutha26Imperfect_Onedolly_negiBanablmadhuriJumanaLoveKunalUmraoJaanaashu_amsaurisnaina2010knrajisitammaSweet-LionessLekz--Hope--nb.nehaEAREYE-Deb--lightinfested-sumiswap..geeth..shamilJay_taporipc_palsSwastikAshNi-RadhaRani-_SilentSoul_

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I think every one likes her!Smile
don't know what else to write; u have already done a beautiful analysis of herLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileblmadhuri--Hope--Jay_tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

I've always thought of this character as a supporting role but a strong one inspiring the others esp the viewers!

I like her Smile? Is there anybody here who don't like her? I will be surprised if any there Shocked

She is sweet and all similing almost all the time!
Megha has been the pillar in the Vyas family after Amar's death... But Jiji has been a support to this pillar itself! Wihtout her I'm not sure what Megha's state wud have become in the Vyas's house! Papaji supports her but he's not aware of all the kitchen politics right Smile

She is the positive energy in the Vyas house!
She doesn't go with any prejudice or judgement! She empathizes with everyone! Though she gets irritated with Renu, she never slows down in her ways to sort things out for her too! Like the saree scene for Rashmi's engagement! Though jiji's intention was to help Megha keep the saree for herself, Jiji still went ahead to help Renu in getting herself one for her taste! She did justice to both the DILs without affecting both Big smile

She is very adaptive to the changes in the society!
How many of us after growing old get adjusted to the changes and trends coming into the society??!! The new lifestyle that this generation follows may not be agreeable to all! This way we will try to disturb them or correct them thinking that they are going in wrong ways! Isn't jijibua setting a trend by herself by being an adaptive person and moving ahead with it! Not cribbing about! Can Renu and Saroj be that way? Do we like them for they being traditional and trying to follow right and wrong strictly without checking the circumstances??

She is the victim herself!
We can even claim that Jiji is adaptive because she has been a victim herself to the society by being a widow for a very long time! She din't get the chance of living her life differently 'cos of the fear or lack of support then! But haven't we seen victims like this being negative energy and causing troubles to others, in the thought of their troubles! Like what I haven't got how can others get it??!! But Jiji is not that! Being a victim can make them bad or good! And they can be very cranky or cribbing all the time!  And Jiji had chosen to be the good soul with positive energy! And we love this soul to the core!

I wud really love to see others' opinions on this character! Please post your views Smile

Jijibua ko dekhtey hi hum Tv ke bahar baithey audience ke chehrey par bhi smile aa jaati hai :) only a jerk wud not like her.You have pretty much said everything ,beautiful analysis there. Yes I would like to add , she would make a DREAM saas..if she had a son.. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123kkkphileblmadhuriSweet-Lioness--Hope--

ash2711 Senior Member
ash2711
ash2711

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
The character that hasn't ruined by CV'S is jiji's.they have maintained it constant .I think everyone likes her role.ur analysis is beautifull.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Imperfect_OneblmadhuriSweet-LionessJay_tapori

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I love jiji bua.. Hug Looking forward to her remarriage Big smile MM helping her to get married and there by bridging the gap created by ridhima..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriSweet-Lioness

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I love her.
Wonderful analysis - word to everything u have said.Clap

Her ebullience is something to emulate...
Joie de vivre one word to describe her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri--Hope--

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Yes she has always been supportive of Megha. I think the only exception was when she too walked out of the room with everybody else when it first came to light that Megha was working for PL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileSweet-Lionesssitamma

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

I love jiji bua.. Hug Looking forward to her remarriage Big smile MM helping her to get married and there by bridging the gap created by ridhima..

actually this thought crossed my mind too..Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index