Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanksha_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great post...Totally agree with you...Barun is just awesome...Have run out of adjectives for him now...He is brilliant matter what emotion he is required to potray. And like you said Sanaya is the perfect match...Just love them together. No matter what anyone says Barun always seems perfect to me ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by akanksha_a - 11 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great post !!! well said ๐Ÿ˜Š
They r just too good๐Ÿ‘
arnav101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Barun Sobti is the Best
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Super post!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
"JANA PER BARUN KHARA HOTA HAI LINE WAHIN SE SHURU HOTI HAI "

Anth men pata chal ke line hi galat.. galat line pe khada the sub ke sub ๐Ÿคฃ 
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

"JANA PER BARUN KHARA HOTA HAI LINE WAHIN SE SHURU HOTI HAI "

Anth men pata chal ke line hi galat.. galat line pe khada the sub ke sub ๐Ÿคฃ 

no  line galat nahi hai line is correct no  wonder he is on NO 1.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณtouchie !

yr line is definitely  a wrong one ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 11 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rushshri

res

Edit -

I don't have to say much, I shared my thoughts in riti's barun appreciation post. Same I am copying it here too. Says it all.
===================================================================================

Helplessness

Regret

Guilt

Anger

Hurt

images fb, thnx to uploader.

Riti, nice post. Barun always excels when it comes to acting in emotional front. Arnav Singh raizada is very complex, a 14 yr lad grown as 26 yr old business tycoon with a sorrowful past, caged himself from all kinds of affections. A grown tycoon who is a master mind in business but equally vulnerable when it comes to emotions specially for his Di.

He is scared like he was in his childhood. Scared of loosing his loved ones, scared of loosing everything he possess emotionally ("I'm a failure") and to protect himself so that no one could hurt him more, he lived in a shell away from the world. He took responsibility of his elder sister and promised her to keep her happy.

Yesterday was a beginning of budding Arnav within him. Arnav who wants to find solace in the arms of his love, Arnav who wants to open up to the person whom he trust and Arnav who is still a child from inside.

Bravo , Barun Sobti,๐Ÿ‘ without u Arnav Singh Raizada wouldn't have been possible. 

๐Ÿ‘
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreed.sanaya makes fab Jodi with anyone be it mohit, Arjun or barun. She bonds so well with akshay, Karan,abhaas, deepali, daljit, buaji and barun. Even when she fell on Karan tacker during star parivar tyohar lot of us thought they wld look good together๐Ÿ˜ณ  She complements so well with her coactors...no wonder she along with barun off course are the Jaan of the show๐Ÿ‘
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

no  line galat nahi hai line is correct no  wonder he is on NO 1.๐Ÿ˜ƒtouchie !

people who play the number game in the industry have learnt it is very infantile to do so.. I don't think the actors themselves see them as numbers ๐Ÿ˜ƒ what goes up has to come down.. and there is no where else to go after the number 1 spot .. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  so if he has already reached the zenith, I will wish him luck to sustain his position..
archanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am stalking now on all BS appreciation posts๐Ÿ˜ƒ Didn't get a chance since yesterday, but now making full use of all the appreciation posts, he so truly deserves๐Ÿ˜‰ He was mindblowing yesterday, the wayhe portrayed all the emotions๐Ÿ‘