JAHAN PER BARUN KHARA HOTA HAI LINE WAHIN SE SHURU

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
"JANA PER BARUN KHARA HOTA HAI LINE WAHIN SE SHURU HOTI HAI "

emotion: he makes u cry . comedy :he makes u laugh , romance: he makes u believe in love , hatered :he makes u pissed   , his voice modulation is awesome and in short HE ROCKS , HE IS PAR EXCELLENCE and special mention to sanaya cuz she is his perfect match  she compliments him the best  and hence they are the USP of the show and channel !MASHALLAH 

IS what I feel for this one young actor today who has prooved time n agains with his out standing and remarkble performances tht there is NO ONE not even a s ingle actor in the TV indsutry who can compete with him !Not even in films  atleast in tht of today's time 

his chemistry with sanaya  is like a cherry on top of a cake ! Have never ever witnessed such a BEAUTIFUL chemistry  between any couple in tv or films like dat of SaRun !they are par excellence !looks gestures  acting performances offscreen on screens sarun /arshi rocks Mashallah long live saRun /arshi ! touchwood .

barun's chemistry with akshay nk buaa anjali dadi nani  mamai all  are commendable .Infact his and sanaya's presence  and tht too togerther brings shines sprakles glows glitters to the Tv screen!

so take a bow mr sobti for being out standingly awesome   take a bow miss irani for being the best match for barun and making simple scene look so beautiful !

A SPECIAL MENTION to  akshay , karan , deepali , buaa jee , nani , daljeet ,  ,abhaas , babujee , amma  and dadi  u all with yr amazing performances has given us reason to love u or hate u ! according to yr charcetrs so round of applause for u all 

Note :no one is perfect in this world a miss here and there is what a HUMAN is all about but doing some thing neatly near to perfection  should be applaused !Its so easy to be GOD mothers and comment like findinf flaws out of barun and sanaya but thsoe who do tht please  stop tryin this hard  it wont pay u any thing cuz BARUN SANAYA SARUN ARE JUST THE BEST THING HAPPENED TO INDIAN TV !πŸ‘
Edited by Mahamluvsght - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Safi123 thumbnail

love your post. 😊 he is the best!

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Woowww..awesome..and first line...just simply superb...nothing to addon...perfect for barun..😊lovelyyy post dear..
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

Edit -

I don't have to say much, I shared my thoughts in riti's barun appreciation post. Same I am copying it here too. Says it all.
===================================================================================

Helplessness

Regret

Guilt

Anger

Hurt

images fb, thnx to uploader.

Riti, nice post. Barun always excels when it comes to acting in emotional front. Arnav Singh raizada is very complex, a 14 yr lad grown as 26 yr old business tycoon with a sorrowful past, caged himself from all kinds of affections. A grown tycoon who is a master mind in business but equally vulnerable when it comes to emotions specially for his Di.

He is scared like he was in his childhood. Scared of loosing his loved ones, scared of loosing everything he possess emotionally ("I'm a failure") and to protect himself so that no one could hurt him more, he lived in a shell away from the world. He took responsibility of his elder sister and promised her to keep her happy.

Yesterday was a beginning of budding Arnav within him. Arnav who wants to find solace in the arms of his love, Arnav who wants to open up to the person whom he trust and Arnav who is still a child from inside.

Bravo , Barun Sobti,πŸ‘ without u Arnav Singh Raizada wouldn't have been possible. 

Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago
_Dazzling_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
That's also very true M none is perfect and I wanna ask those people are they perfect??
But *sigh*,I don't think I'll get the answer!!πŸ˜†
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
BARUN HAS MADE A GREY CHARACTER ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA A SUPER HERO !

SANAYA HAS MADE KHUSHI THE MOST ADORABLE CHARACTER !!!!!!!

NO ONE I SPFECT THERE ARE TIMES WHEN MR AMITABH BACHCHAN MAKES LITTLE BLOOPERS ! EVEN DILIP KUMAR AND RAJ KAPOOR HAVE HAMMED IN SCENES! 

I've always find barun's acting flawless and performed with great ease  so for me he is the BIG B of TV 

mahamluvsbs thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Dazzling_

That's also very true M none is perfect and I wanna ask those people are they perfect??

But *sigh*,I don't think I'll get the answer!!πŸ˜†

bidz lets not question any one πŸ˜†
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

BARUN HAS MADE A GREY CHARACTER ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA A SUPER HERO !

SANAYA HAS MADE KHUSHI THE MOST ADORABLE CHARACTER !!!!!!!

NO ONE I SPFECT THERE ARE TIMES WHEN MRS AMITABH BACHCHAN MAKES LITTLE BLOOPERS ! EVEN DILIP KUMAR AND RAJ KAPOOR HAVE HAMMED IN SCENES! 

I've always find barun's acting flawless and performed with great ease  so for me he is the BIG B of TV 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
⭐️Hats off to "Barun Sobti"..brilliant portrayal of emotions!!!!!!!!!!! i'm out of words to appreciate dis wonderful man n his acting!!!!!!!!!!!!Sanaya n Barun r d best n D d TV world got dem!!!!!!!!!!Bestest ever!!!!!!!!!⭐️
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
have we questioned amitabh's acting skills or dilip kumars? or even srk and aamir's? NOT really !WE make them GODS ! 

then i dont get this y do we have to SEARCh for flaws from SaRun ?we take  magnifying glass and sit infront of or plasmas or tv or lappy n puters and then list out  he wa slaughing while hugging she was vrying while laughing ?

he didnt look right properly she didnt smile properly  blah blah ! Really guys ! 

neeways since this is an appriciation thread  i wont blabber more !

taking abt imperfection ! rush u didnt realise my typo above i wrote MRS BACHCHAN instead of MR hahahahaha